Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about it. Shes super nice. But i have had all of the Re 2 stuff ready for about a year now, and all though Re 4 Ada has just came out i feel like i have had Re 2 Ada for a long time. & The money could come in handy this time of year.

Could be but how many re2 Ada's exist and how many Re4 Ada's?
She is unique.

However here the promised wips from Army Jill:

That's awesome! I always loved that alternate outfit. Always reminded me of Sarah Connor from Terminator 2.

That's awesome! I always loved that alternate outfit. Always reminded me of Sarah Connor from Terminator 2.

Thank you Snake!:duff
The harness is made from Sarahs vest.
I think about steal my 2 Claires the Sarah arms to give it Jill.
And I still need to sculp the boots and new gloves.

Sadly I never was able to see this outfit in game. I wish Capcom would make a HD remake for Ps3/Ps4/PsV from the remake.:monkey2
Its still a better alternative then this Pirate trash.

Thank you Snake!:duff
The harness is made from Sarahs vest.
I think about steal my 2 Claires the Sarah arms to give it Jill.
And I still need to sculp the boots and new gloves.

Sadly I never was able to see this outfit in game. I wish Capcom would make a HD remake for Ps3/Ps4/PsV from the remake.:monkey2
Its still a better alternative then this Pirate trash.

I'd love that very much too. But considering the REmake and 0 are owned by Nintendo, they'll never give those two up. I'm surprised the Chronicles games made the switch. And plus, REmake and 0 were made for 4:3 viewing so I think HD would be out, although I wouldn't mind playing it in that aspect ratio.

I'd love that very much too. But considering the REmake and 0 are owned by Nintendo, they'll never give those two up. I'm surprised the Chronicles games made the switch. And plus, REmake and 0 were made for 4:3 viewing so I think HD would be out, although I wouldn't mind playing it in that aspect ration.

That would came maybe better on PsV because the denser viewing.
I really enjoyed playing the chronicles on ps3. I never wanted to buy a Wii.

Nice work x_Bio :) And I thought that outfit was actually called the Sarah Connor outfit?

I bought a used gamecube just so I could play REmake because I didn't like playing it on the Wii.

Those Nintendo consoles are great for kids, but idk i was think buy 3ds too for playing the re exclusives but i'm happy that i didn't.:lol

Did you play that Dead Rising on Wii?

I can't even tell you the last time I played my Wii :lol

I don't even remember what I own for it. I personally dislike Nintendo, they are a children's company.

Nice work x_Bio :) And I thought that outfit was actually called the Sarah Connor outfit?

I bought a used gamecube just so I could play REmake because I didn't like playing it on the Wii.

Maybe :dunno
For me is it simple her Army outfit before she joined S.T.A.R.S.
It would be money waste for me buying a GC.I prefer to spend in custom parts.And....Next month Ps4 for me:panic:

I can't even tell you the last time I played my Wii :lol

I don't even remember what I own for it. I personally dislike Nintendo, they are a children's company.

Thats funny:lol I have that problem with some of my Ps3 games too :lol
I don't dislike Nintendo if i would have kids i would prefer buy them a Nintendo console then a Sony one.

Maybe :dunno
For me is it simple her Army outfit before she joined S.T.A.R.S.
It would be money waste for me buying a GC.I prefer to spend in custom parts.And....Next month Ps4 for me:panic:

Yay PS4! It will be a while before I can afford one, my PS3 is still pretty new to me. Got it last Christmas. And my GC was only $30 in flawless condition. I love it because I can play all of the vintage RE's on it and REmake. I even thought about getting an N64 so I could try out the alternate RE2 costumes exclusive to that version. Obsess much? :lol

Yay PS4! It will be a while before I can afford one, my PS3 is still pretty new to me. Got it last Christmas. And my GC was only $30 in flawless condition. I love it because I can play all of the vintage RE's on it and REmake. I even thought about getting an N64 so I could try out the alternate RE2 costumes exclusive to that version. Obsess much? :lol

I heard its impossible to get the Ps4 pre-ordered to get on launch day for now.Somewhere else I heard ps4 was sold out in Japan after 30mins.
Thats sick i'm happy i pre-ordered long time before:lol
Can the new tv's still connect to those consoles like N64?:lol

I heard its impossible to get the Ps4 pre-ordered to get on launch day for now.Somewhere else I heard ps4 was sold out in Japan after 30mins.
Thats sick i'm happy i pre-ordered long time before:lol
Can the new tv's still connect to those consoles like N64?:lol

Think so, my PS1 still hooks up fine ;) When I go old school, I go all the way!! :lol

I've got a couple batches of herbs ready to post, but need to wait for permission to post in the for sale forum first. I also started on some yellow herbs tonight. I went for more of a mustard yellow than a bright yellow. I always thought the yellow herbs looked like a dying green herb... :lol

Think so, my PS1 still hooks up fine ;) When I go old school, I go all the way!! :lol

I've got a couple batches of herbs ready to post, but need to wait for permission to post in the for sale forum first. I also started on some yellow herbs tonight. I went for more of a mustard yellow than a bright yellow. I always thought the yellow herbs looked like a dying green herb... :lol

Don't you get headache when playing old school?
I remember i tried replaying Re3 on my ps3 i got headache after 5 mins.
So I leaved it.

Just wait you should get.
I can send you some detailed pics of the herbs from the re6 herb models if you want.

Edit here:

You are right yellow looks light green.
Found this pot if you need:
https://www.machinegun-figures.com/terra-cotta-pot-p-9793

Last edited:
Don't you get headache when playing old school?
I remember i tried replaying Re3 on my ps3 i got headache after 5 mins.
So I leaved it.

Just wait you should get.
I can send you some detailed pics of the herbs from the re6 herb models if you want.

Edit here:

You are right yellow looks light green.
Found this pot if you need:
https://www.machinegun-figures.com/terra-cotta-pot-p-9793

I make my own pots ;)
IMG_1248_zps9c640d7c.jpg

And I've always preferred the old RE's, I was 16 when the first one came out and I remember how back then the graphics were AMAZING ;) :lol I thought the fire on the streets in RE2 was 'so real' :lol Compared to Mario and Altered Beast it was ;)

Back