Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help-Me-Im-Poor-Kristen-Wiig-Bridesmaids-Airplane-Scene-GIF.gif

Dude, thats kind of too much for that figure :lol worst considering you said its missing a gun...

I spent almost 400 for my RE4 Leon (complete, untouched) :yess:

Actually id be looking for less than half of that but ill cross that bridge when i come to it

>_>

I seen a guy sell an RPD and Agent version in auction on Ebay UK 2 weeks ago and they sold for about $460 each. Mine hasnt got the magnum, but i have got the custom decal made, upgraded the riot gun to the joe Colton version and the pistol to Adas. So i could probably get around the same if i had it in auction. Id throw in a couple of herb mixes too, theyre cheaply made but they usually add incentive for old school RE fans to bid as its tongue in cheek. I think $400 would be reasonable

>_>

I seen a guy sell an RPD and Agent version in auction on Ebay UK 2 weeks ago and they sold for about $460 each. Mine hasnt got the magnum, but i have got the custom decal made, upgraded the riot gun to the joe Colton version and the pistol to Adas. So i could probably get around the same if i had it in auction. Id throw in a couple of herb mixes too, theyre cheaply made but they usually add incentive for old school RE fans to bid as its tongue in cheek. I think $400 would be reasonable

Ohhh ok, you added stuff, still I wouldn't spend more than 450 on RPD leon :lecture

btw I prefer the original Blacktail that comes with Leon, Ada's gun is... is.. I don't know what that is but its not any gun I've seen in a RE game :lol

Its the gun she shoves in Leons back before the sunglasses go off after the garden maze!

The gun fits exactly in to the tray section for Leons gun, i think its just a reuse of the mould but used with better Plastic and Paint. But its meant to be the same gun

Theres been a RPD Leon on ebay for a few weeks at just under $400 including shipping. It's the lowest priced buy it now. Could always list it as a best offer and see what people hit you with.

$400 isn't a bad price IMO, but I always say things are only worth what someone will pay for it and not a lot of the figures I've seen on ebay are moving at the moment. People must be saving $$$ for Xmas :dunno

Back