Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you need to take into account the time required to make one set, and how many one person will buy from you at one time.

I could cast up more buckels... just dont know what to charge for them..... ideas?

That would be awesome!

And what snake said. I'll take an order.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Ok before i decide about selling the buckels i need to know how much interesst there is and if i can handel all the work involved...

Just sharing an updated version of my Leon. He is still going to be RE4 version of him but I got the RPD set for the pants (because I suck at sewing!).
I remade his wig and modified the head-sculpt for the third time. I'm not good at painting miniatures so the paint-app sucks as well. DX

LeonSKcustom2.jpg

- Enzyme

Pretty damned good paint job.

Thank you! :)

I'd use that hs for a RE6 custom

I've tried to make it look more like RE4 Leon but I modifying eyes at that scale has proven to be a lot more challenging than I thought.
He looked a lot more like RE6 Leon when I first got the HS, but I like to think I've managed to make it a bit more 4-ish,
but the hair is a pain in the gut (I suck at making wigs).

- Enzyme

88milesfan101, thank you! His chin is still a bit too wide and long but I'll be modifying it once more.
His eyes are also slightly different shape than Leon's in RE4, but additive modifications at this scale
are incredibly hard for me (though I might give it a try just once more time). :)

- Enzyme

Just sharing an updated version of my Leon. He is still going to be RE4 version of him but I got the RPD set for the pants (because I suck at sewing!).
I remade his wig and modified the head-sculpt for the third time. I'm not good at painting miniatures so the paint-app sucks as well. DX

LeonSKcustom2.jpg

- Enzyme

That's really good man. :clap
Is that one of those custom RE Leon Kennedy head on eBay?
Would like to know more info on that head, I have a RE4 HT Leon but I'm thinking of bashing a RE6 Leon.

Remy, thank you very much. The head is Hot Toys old Wenton Miller sculpt.
I've modified it and repainted it a couple of times now but below is the first time
I received the head and the first time I modified and repainted him (pretty terrible first 1:6 wig as well).
I hope that helps. :)

- Enzyme

I've modified it and repainted it a couple of times now but below is the first time
I received the head and the first time I modified and repainted him (pretty terrible first 1:6 wig as well).

- Enzyme

I thought his name was Wentworth Miller? Great job though Enzyme!

- Enzyme

WOW :thud: you really improved that hs :clap

- Enzyme

Omg, I have that head and I didn't even recognize it with your paintjob.
That is really outstanding man.
You really changed it and made him look like Leon.
Very impressive.

Back