Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He had more character in RE2.

RE6 ruined everything. :lol it should have the name Resident Evil removed.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Him in RE2 was unique since essentially, he was a rookie and we were rookies in Raccoon City. He's never been there and neither were we. RE2 is still in ways the best of the franchise.

It needs REmake treatment, but they would **** it up surely.

Anybody MY STARS Jill custom $230 shipped? Im in the middle of writing up an ebay auction for it and that will be the starting bid.

230$?

Aren't you undercutting what you put into it?
I worked it out as thats what i paid for all the outfit pieces with the stand, gun and gloves ect. Because the right arm has a dislocated elbow or a broken elbow im not factoring the body and head in to the cost.

q4f9.jpg

Id just be happy to get back my expenses paid for it, ive spent nearly $1000 in the last 2 weeks so im not going to try and fleece people for money

Last edited:
Darkside Chronicles had some backstory.

Also i don't know how RE2 Leon had more character, care to point out a few?

RE4 Leon is more like Dante in DMC.

Leon didn't have depth in RE4, and frankly it didn't really require it. He had some backstory after RE2 and meeting Krauser but that was it. RE6 he went back to being a ***** whipped ***** -_-

RE6 across the board mishandled every single character.

Darkside Chronicles had some backstory.

Also i don't know how RE2 Leon had more character, care to point out a few?

RE4 Leon is more like Dante in DMC.

Where do I ****ing start?

Chris was a angry ******* who gets everyone killed.

Piers was his buttbuddy who offered nothing at all.

Leon was a ***** whipped baby.

Elena made ugly faces when angry.

Sherry became Wolverine.

Jake was a cheapened Wesker knockoff.

Simmons had blue ballz.

Carla became a buukake monster.

Ada might of been the only one I didn't hate.

And no one said Leon in RE2 had more character, but he was more enjoyable and approachable since he was a rookie.

And don't bring up the rail shooters, all they do is **** up continuity.

Chris was a angry ******* who gets everyone killed.

Piers was his buttbuddy who offered nothing at all.

Leon was a ***** whipped baby.

Elena made ugly faces when angry.

Sherry became Wolverine.

Jake was a cheapened Wesker knockoff.

Simmons had blue ballz.

Carla became a buukake monster.

Ada might of been the only one I didn't hate.
what about Marco?

He was the last of the BSAA team to stay with Chris and Piers until Carla infects him with the C Virus and makes him burst in to a cloud of insects. You also meet his parents in the cathedral on Leons campaign

how do you know his parents are there?

He was the last of the BSAA team to stay with Chris and Piers until Carla infects him with the C Virus and makes him burst in to a cloud of insects. You also meet his parents in the cathedral on Leons campaign

ur b!thcing about RE6, i never said RE6 had good character development.

but people constantly blame RE4 for ruining the characters. I find Leon in RE4 enjoyable as the way you felt in RE2 Rookie, sure the game doesn't give much insight on the character but RE4 Leon is such a badass Dante, everything is like a cakewalk and he's so confident, especially when he sits on the throne. It's like Rookie Leon & Pro Leon, both are enjoyable.

UC & DSC focus more on the original stories and adds details in them, and as for Leon they added a prequel story to RE4, i don't see how bad it is, you make them sound like blasphemy. I find it nice to see updated graphics & models on RE0, RE1RM, 2 & CVX, the updated cutscenes are also nicely done.

I love the rail shooters. They are fun, and its really nice to see the characters and settings in good graphics. And hear remixes of the stage music. It doesnt beat actually playing the original games though. The only thing to take from the Chronicle games is the fall of Umbrella in Umbrella Chronicles, Weskers where abouts during RE0 and Adas in Re 2. And then Leon and Krausers back story in Darkside chronicles.

my stars jill has a bid on ebay, while its at the bare minimum bid im still willing to sell it at the price ive asked, once it goes up more ill have to detract my offer from here

Back