Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
n3gh.jpg

wscw.jpg

wqhi.jpg

j09x.jpg

im not sure which figure i feel is the better representation of code veronica

You did a great job on those two. Will you ever put the compensator on the button of Barry's Magnum to make it look like the REmake version?

The only thing different is the body swap, head swap & some pouches on the belt & knife & the stand right?

I still think original headsculpt matches the box art more.

The grenade launcher is pretty great for it's time, i've added those elastic stripes so he can hang it on his shoulder and also replaced that pathetic pistol holster.

The figure itself should cost $50 the head $50 & body $40 so give and take $180 sounds more reasonable.

The head cost me $70, The body cost me $70, the dragon stuff i paid $120 (and got about $30 back for the head/body and boots) The HT Noland boots were $20, HT Krauser Gloves were $15, Sheva ammo pouch was $10-15, Base with the custom decal ran about $15 all together. And i did slightly mod the vest and made the sheath taht the knife is in on the back of his belt so it sits like it does in the Remake/Darkside Chronicles. And im including worldwide postage in the price. The figure cost about $300 to put together and im selling it for $50 less then i paid, and im including postage. I dont pluck numbers out of the air, i actually sat and built the thing i know its worth.

Edit : Not to mention it saves people the pain of actually having to make one.

Last edited:
Didn't notice the details from the pic. Didn't know the head cost so expensive nowadays. What body did you use doesn't sound like normal HT since it's $70. The dragon for $120 is pretty expensive it's selling about $50 here and nobody buys them.

I guess you got the parts recently. I got quite some parts from RE figs back when they were released, it was so much cheaper to get back then.

But you never considered swapping out the pistol holster? it's something i did straightaway after getting the figure.

BTW the original green shirt kinda sucky, the collar is horrible (at least on mine)

The head cost me $70, The body cost me $70, the dragon stuff i paid $120 (and got about $30 back for the head/body and boots) The HT Noland boots were $20, HT Krauser Gloves were $15, Sheva ammo pouch was $10-15, Base with the custom decal ran about $15 all together. And i did slightly mod the vest and made the sheath taht the knife is in on the back of his belt so it sits like it does in the Remake/Darkside Chronicles. And im including worldwide postage in the price. The figure cost about $300 to put together and im selling it for $50 less then i paid, and im including postage. I dont pluck numbers out of the air, i actually sat and built the thing i know its worth.

Edit : Not to mention it saves people the pain of actually having to make one.

Back