Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly it is to me(I'm fairly critical of figures)
The Claire will be a good starting point for someone who's interested in getting her finished up!

That sucks! You were exciting about starting your first custom.

Ok, I'm back. Snapped a few quick shots:
F419CAAD-03A5-49C6-8F37-F057A947EE4E-213-0000001B93042607.jpg

A85E6D7A-8BFD-41DF-B93B-FEEDF23D1583-213-0000001BA45A1201.jpg

Thats nothing to abandon the figure over, you just need to find a sculpt closer to the skin tone of the body, ive had to do the oposit and find a new body closer to the headsculpt tone. Because i put so much work in to the head its the body thats going to have to go

+ awesome tricell in the background

Thats nothing to abandon the figure over, you just need to find a sculpt closer to the skin tone of the body, ive had to do the oposit and find a new body closer to the headsculpt tone. Because i put so much work in to the head its the body thats going to have to go

:exactly::goodpost:

and I think that's the backpack thing that came with the Collectors Edition of RE5. I have it somewhere. :lol

Thanks Kiva! I still need to pay you:lol
well I'm not giving up on it yet! I sent joel(bbts.com) an email about the head before I bought it, and he said it'd match the Kumik skin tone. I'm just kinda peeved about that :(

I sent joel(bbts.com) an email about the head before I bought it, and he said it'd match the Kumik skin tone.
Not at all! It looks like her choker is... choking her. Thats what the head im using looked like on my Kumik, which is a shame because i really like the Kumik. ive ended up giving the kumik body to my STARS Jill as it works with her head. So it free'd up my ice & laser body. But that doesnt fit colour wise either. Its such a pain in the arse because all i need is to match the skin tones and my custom is done.

Not at all! It looks like her choker is... choking her. Thats what the head im using looked like on my Kumik, which is a shame because i really like the Kumik. ive ended up giving the kumik body to my STARS Jill as it works with her head. So it free'd up my ice & laser body. But that doesnt fit colour wise either. Its such a pain in the arse because all i need is to match the skin tones and my custom is done.

I know! That's all I'm seeing right now, it the pink/red head skin tone, and the greasy/oily off body color. Just sucks:lol

Yep! The body is really greasy. On the plus side, it was easy putting the clothes on:lol but every time I touch the mid section of the body, it leaves a residue on my fingers :dunno

That can't be good. :dunno

I wonder what's up with that...

Back