Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dscf5722j.jpg

dscf5724b.jpg

Got my Kumik body today, no Claire yet(funny how something from HK can get here in 2-days but it takes 2-weeks for something in the US) Kiva, were your body's nipples painted? Mine's are :lol

i think they were, didnt take much time to look as i was eager to see if the vest fit!

i think they were, didnt take much time to look as i was eager to see if the vest fit!

Never seen that before :lol plus the arms were switched(left was on right, right was on left) had to fix that tonight, all in all it's not to bad, REALLY oily(sp??) though.

Perculiar! Maybe its reacting to the humidity in Cali or something? I know the Rubber bending arms are more troublesome in some of the hotter areas because the heat draws the moisture out of the rubber and makes it crack or something

Perculiar! Maybe its reacting to the humidity in Cali or something? I know the Rubber bending arms are more troublesome in soem of the hotter areas because the heat draws the moisture out of the rubber and makes it crack or something

I'm not sure? I took a damp rag to it this morning before work, and it seems to have helped a bit. I was surprised the arms were wonky though:lol

Thats really unlucky, hopefully the dragon claire doesnt come with 2 left boots or something!

Back