Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to see some more pics of the fella in the right hand corner! Have those been posted on here previously??

Yea birkin has been posted in here somewhere .[/QUOTE]

Krec has posted pics before. Just go back a few pages. Looks sick!!!

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

weee

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq3qnC2E7hI[/ame]

dscf5366g.jpg

dscf5367.jpg

Will you take the green herb?

dscf5369c.jpg

Gate is locked from the other side. -_-

dscf5372n.jpg

Still the best REmake Jill 1/6 scale known to man :clap

You should make some different colored grenade shells to make Flame and Acid.

Ive got flame, acid, and BOW gas but theyre on display with my Code Veronica Chris

I got the same exact figure used that head few yrs ago updafed to pzycho outfit.

As do I, I'm sure Snake knows, it's just that Kiva knows how to play with his figs. I don't like to play with mine because I don't want to work hard to get their picture perfect pose back to the way it was on display :lol

BTW, nice pics Kiva!

Does anyone have any plans on doing a Uroboros Wesker? I mean, it shouldn't be too difficult to do since there are cheap Wesker head knockoffs on eBay now.

Kiva, you should purchase a toy snake. Or a BOW from RE1.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

i had the virtual legends Tyrant statue and that looked awesome. But it was a bit under scale (despite being bigger than the HT figures and coming on a excellent base). Now that ive got Nemesis HCG the Tyrant would look like a child so i wont be getting it any time soon. I did consider getting a toy snake for a laugh because you can get them for like £3.

Id like bath Zombie from Remake and maybe a dog or two. Krecs Birkin is the best custom BOW i think we will ever see. Id like an Alfred and Alexia as well as Alexia stage 1 but i will never make them. Well, Adas body with a custom made purple Dress and that SMG Headsculpt that popped up in the thread a while ago could work. But it requires the custom dress which would be a right pain to sort out.

i had the virtual legends Tyrant statue and that looked awesome. But it was a bit under scale (despite being bigger than the HT figures and coming on a excellent base). Now that ive got Nemesis HCG the Tyrant would look like a child so i wont be getting it any time soon. I did consider getting a toy snake for a laugh because you can get them for like £3.

Id like bath Zombie from Remake and maybe a dog or two. Krecs Birkin is the best custom BOW i think we will ever see. Id like an Alfred and Alexia as well as Alexia stage 1 but i will never make them. Well, Adas body with a custom made purple Dress and that SMG Headsculpt that popped up in the thread a while ago could work. But it requires the custom dress which would be a right pain to sort out.

Damn right, it looked like a big undertaking but it came out amazingly well.

If HT ends up getting the RE6 license, I'd like to have a Ustanak. If they can do Hulk and Iron Monger there is no excuse to them not doing him either.

:stick Yeah... I rather have mutated Alexia. You can always buy a Barbie with a purple dress. :dunno:lol

BuffySideshowFigures131.jpg

Its one of the buffy figure varients

i think it kind of has the posh look to it and similar hair

As do I, I'm sure Snake knows, it's just that Kiva knows how to play with his figs. I don't like to play with mine because I don't want to work hard to get their picture perfect pose back to the way it was on display :lol

BTW, nice pics Kiva!

:goodpost::lol

Back