Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet. :lol I'm glad I didn't go crazy with customs. It's fun, but very expensive!!! I would love some other RE customs but nothing that I care for in putting together.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Its fun doing customs but with resident evil you have to have everything made well most stuff im done with resident evil customs moved on to Mgs just finished my Mgs 1 snake .

id love to see your mgs 1 snake too

i remember elvises a while ago and i loved it

Don't wanna derail this thread but here it is . A lot of different parts combined to make this might upgrade to a different vest but I really liked this custom head by Amnur painted by me

get-attachmentaspx-2_zps81ed579b.jpg

20130117_130432.jpg

20130127_124825.jpg

derail it all you want with awesome stuff like that. Id love an MGS snake like that

Id really look forward to seeing a liquid too. imagine a solidus would be a whole new ball game though

Id really look forward to seeing a liquid too. imagine a solidus would be a whole new ball game though

Yea we are getting a liquid head made pyscho did his coat for me think Seb did a solidus which looked great.

20130127_124825.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Would love to see some more pics of the fella in the right hand corner! Have those been posted on here previously??

Back