Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never ever seen a midnight shirt on ebay though. Pants are not really hard to find and when jackets are on they sell out fast. The shirts are never on.

The most you'll find on eBay are parts that people don't need/ or want.

Other's won't breakdown a figure if they're planning to resell it in the future. :lecture

Hopefully you'll be lucky to find them, or purchase the full figure for around 600. :monkey3

It seems I'll never get those Sheva boots I want. I've been planning on using them for the Jill I want to make with the Skiman head sculpt that'll be coming out. A set ended today on ebay at a pretty crazy price.

Yeah... 100 was too much!!! I was bidder, but I wasn't going to pay for than 30 dollars for a pair of boots. Especially 1/6 boots.

stiill trying to do my re3 jill still gathering parts was lucky enough to get the sheva boots for a good price

You all have inspired me to start on my custom HUNK, Claire, and Barry. Krec9, you're really tempting me to work on Rebecca down the road...

Question. Where'd you guys get the STARS patches for the t-shirts???

Gonna use a TT advanced for HUNK, wanted to use Odin's body with some mods for Barry (but has a neck already like the TT muscular damn it!), but Claire may be tougher. I noticed someone's CV Claire custom earlier that's using the Dragon clothes, Barney Ross Belt and Nazi Girl head (exactly the same stuff I'm using lol), but the body's proportions didn't allow the jacket to snap together. Hrmm...

Still needs a few things, but I'm getting there.

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

Im really jealous of her :(

Have you tried putting any of alice's 2 hairsculpts on it to see if any of them would work?

Last edited:
been working this for a while got the wig and screwed it up so decided to sculpt hair like i did with my custom stars rebecca figure comments welcome its very rough but im getting there

DSCN3399.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna use a TT advanced for HUNK, wanted to use Odin's body with some mods for Barry (but has a neck already like the TT muscular damn it!), but Claire may be tougher. I noticed someone's CV Claire custom earlier that's using the Dragon clothes, Barney Ross Belt and Nazi Girl head (exactly the same stuff I'm using lol), but the body's proportions didn't allow the jacket to snap together. Hrmm...

You could always mod the head.:dunno

Back