Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
forgot what it was called but you have it heat it for it to harden it cost like 4 to 5 bucks
still very rough
DSCN3400.jpg

Project_A, that looks like the Sculpey III small packages of color clay that they have at Michael's, it's sort of the same hardness as their Firmo and heats to harden.

Pretty cool stuff to use without having to paint it sometimes.

Ski

Project_A, that looks like the Sculpey III small packages of color clay that they have at Michael's, it's sort of the same hardness as their Firmo and heats to harden.

Pretty cool stuff to use without having to paint it sometimes.

Ski

thank you ski

Thanks guys. So before I start sculpting any tips or what do I need/etc. :)

What brand fabric paint have you guys used? For example, Buttmunch's various STARS vests were colored red, blue, and yellow.

I bought a sculpting kit. But have no clue where or how to start. :lol

I'll take a pic of the supplies.

I bought a sculpting kit. But have no clue where or how to start. :lol

I'll take a pic of the supplies.

Eh... yea it's kind of hard to teach a person without really being hands on there in person. It's not something that can be taught by just speaking to someone.

Have you tried watching any youtube videos on sculpting, that's pretty much the best way to see how it's visually done than explaining with words.

Ski

Eh... yea it's kind of hard to teach a person without really being hands on there in person. It's not something that can be taught but just speaking to someone.

Have you tried watching any youtube videos on sculpting, that's pretty much the best way to see how it's visually done than explaining with words.

Ski
That is true.

I'll look some up. Have any good suggestions? :)

Back