Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else think HH Leon's jacket would be real leather or pleather?
It looks like pleather. Considering how cheap it is they won’t make much of a profit using real leather. As we’ve seen with Damtoys Claire, leather is very hard to work with in small scale.

A bit off topic, but my son wanted me to turn one of his random gas mask soldier toys into Hunk, so I did lol

393590802_10231570749711150_4030376844763186108_n.jpg

393716056_10231570748911130_2623290655423098875_n.jpg

Okay boys and girls be gentle my first attempt ever at taking in clothing at all....let alone 1:6 scale clothing hehe here's what I got so far. This is the right side done took in both arms and took about .5 inch's off the right side and debating how to do the left side. Since in the game his zipper on that side isn't on the edge but inset back about .25 inches. Any thoughts? I personally like how flush the zipper is on the right side now compared to the left. Also how much cleaner the collar looks.
IMG_20231013_115847.jpg
IMG_20231013_115908.jpg

Does anyone know of any other RE4 Leon figures? That's the version of Leon I'd like to own but I could just buy the 1/12 RE2 version by LimToys instead... not sure if we'll get any "good" RE4 Leons.

Does anyone know of any other RE4 Leon figures? That's the version of Leon I'd like to own but I could just buy the 1/12 RE2 version by LimToys instead... not sure if we'll get any "good" RE4 Leons.
There is only HH and MT right now. We might not see anything else for a while. Lim is doing a 1/12 RE4 Leon but we might not see anything until later.

Okay boys and girls be gentle my first attempt ever at taking in clothing at all....let alone 1:6 scale clothing hehe here's what I got so far. This is the right side done took in both arms and took about .5 inch's off the right side and debating how to do the left side. Since in the game his zipper on that side isn't on the edge but inset back about .25 inches. Any thoughts? I personally like how flush the zipper is on the right side now compared to the left. Also how much cleaner the collar looks.
View attachment 669864View attachment 669867
You can remove the glue residue with a drop of WD40

Impressive and pretty hilarious. AI plays original Resident Evil, combat and puzzles and all, while also thinking and narrating as Jill.
"**** me sideways! That smooth, castrated bastard!"
"September 28th. Daylight. The monsters have over taken the city. Somehow... that moron Brad is still alive..."

Last edited:
Impressive and pretty hilarious. AI plays original Resident Evil, combat and puzzles and all, while also thinking and narrating as Jill.
"September 28th. Daylight. The monsters have over taken the city. Somehow... that moron Brad is still alive..."

"Enters password: F*CK'. Damn! These puzzles are some seriously re-tarded ****!"Then proceeds to make meth.🤣
Ah I love this version of Jill.

*edit "It went limp faster than Chris' d**k on cocaine"
Holy crap it just keeps getting better and better 🤣🤣

Last edited:

These are fake apparantly. There is also a Tomb Raider one and it was debunked very quickly.

Fake how, like he's actually playing and not the AI? Still doesn't change how the AI was basically trying to be Jill and saying this stuff.
He’s playing and he typed the script for the AI. The only AI generated thing is the sound of her voice.

Back