Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is probably the best Leon we'll get from any company. I'm pretty happy with it although I haven't played the game and have stayed away from watching ANY material as to go in as blind as possible, so I may not be the best person to judge. My only true issue is the V neck on the shirt, its too wide and short, likely due to the awkward ass body.

Was Leon more buff in RE4R than he was in RE42005? He was definitely lean in 2005 but not very built. I was thinking a body swap onto a AT016 would work well. No TBLeague bodies fit Leon's physique imo, all are way too muscular, Jiaou actually works really well as they make a lot more leaner bodies, shame about the quality though.
View attachment 668314
I'm planning on using this body as I recently got one from Kit and now can put it to good use.

is the rose SWToys figure on a regular poptoys body or is it a smaller teen type body?

is the rose SWToys figure on a regular poptoys body or is it a smaller teen type body?
I think they used the smaller teen version, same one MT and CCT used for their Ellie figures.
I swapped mine out with a TBL S18 Pale (left).

20231010_134055.jpg

Regardless of the hype dying on RE4 Leon by MT I'll probably get a few bodies ready for it as I'm excited for it. I'm sure they'll fix the sculpts as they have for others before. The body isn't a worry. Lack accessories does suck but it's not like I'd have him posed with all of them anyways. At the very least they could have included the same accessories as HH one.

Getting that compression shirt off of that seamless body is going to be hell, I wish all the body swappers luck.

Also I have to assume Dam Leon is going to be way taller than this MT one, if that bothers anyone.

Getting that compression shirt off of that seamless body is going to be hell, I wish all the body swappers luck.

Also I have to assume Dam Leon is going to be way taller than this MT one, if that bothers anyone.
I'll order that one also and double check when it happens. I have a feeling dam will use the same body they have for some of their figures. Single jointed arms unless they use seamless like they did for their Cloud figures from VTS toys.

I'll order that one also and double check when it happens. I have a feeling dam will use the same body they have for some of their figures. Single jointed arms unless they use seamless like they did for their Cloud figures from VTS toys.

Oh I meant the RE2 Leon. I don't think well be seeing an RE4 Leon from them.

When they released a Hunk figure under their third party name, that was a sign for me that they lost the license

Oh I meant the RE2 Leon. I don't think well be seeing an RE4 Leon from them.
Never say never. If they do still make it later it will be great otherwise we at least have this figure as a good base (if the sculpts are improved). Here is hoping all goes well.

When they released a Hunk figure under their third party name, that was a sign for me that they lost the license
What is a height difference between Damtoys RE2 Leon and MT seamless body? As you have both, is upcoming one shorter?
Leon looks super tall in RE4 remake.

Dam isn't perfect but still better than anything we've got from 3rd parties.

Capcom is so weird with the RE license, they barely license anything and have these odd demands that the characters can't have facial expressions. With Street Fighter it seems like they just approve everything. I've seen official Chun Li statues that look worse than unlicensed. Clearly Capcom has different people in charge of their licenses.

What did the original post say?
Basically that his eyelashes and eyebrows needed to be lower, add some darker shading to the eyes. And thin out and part his hair in the front a little.
You can see the original poster's comparison images here Link
They're subtle changes, but I think they could make a big difference overall.
Would also be nice if they could thin out the jaw a little, and make the shirt more accurate. Right now I'd say HH's Leon is more accurate in those areas.

Back