Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY ****! FINALLY! Just seen this and it looks freaking AWESOME! Love the tailoring, 2 sculpts and the hair looks amazing!!!

Okay holy **** this is amazing! Custom body and it looks really well in my eyes fits perfectly with Leon's huge forearms! Love the sculpts, love the tailoring, no point in going crazy now but I'm going CRAZY my childhood dream LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

iNSTA BUY 2 PIECES.

!!!!PLEASE MTTOYS ADD MORE ACCESSORIES!!!! My only complaint, I would LOVE an accessory pack and I know it will sell very WELL!

View attachment 667861View attachment 667862View attachment 667863View attachment 667864View attachment 667865View attachment 667866View attachment 667868View attachment 667869View attachment 667870
That looks brilliant

I don’t mind the lack of accessories since most of it stays in the box. Plus, I can use the extra Dam weapons. But as long as the price is right I don’t mind it. Leon looks great, still haven’t played the game but rather have a cohesive line. Glad I didn’t preordered HH overpriced Leon.

I don’t mind the lack of accessories since most of it stays in the box. Plus, I can use the extra Dam weapons. But as long as the price is right I don’t mind it. Leon looks great, still haven’t played the game but rather have a cohesive line. Glad I didn’t preordered HH overpriced Leon.
Play the damn game already what are you doing here 🤣

Perfect time to play the game man!

I do see your points @niekgrijz but I'm just so happy to have such a wonderful Leon! I think MT will fix these issues if they are big just how they listened and changed Ashley, if I can allow myself to be a tiny bit nit picky something is off around the eye area, a little too "clean"? don't know yet but I don't want this to be taken as a complaint, I LOVE IT!

Im boycotting it after the mess that was RE3R! Honestly even the original wasn’t my fav so reason why I haven’t played the remake or reimagined yet. I still have OG fatigue. 😮‍💨
Damn the OG and remake are my favorites of the series.

This is awesome, I do hope we still see Dam's version but I'll definitely be buying this figure. Lim is also doing a limini version of RE4R Leon.

Dude this is really amazing, even the Jacket I love the fact that they made it out of that material that's what I always wanted to say but i dont know the name of the material haha, don't wanna go crazy nitpick so I'm holding that for later, this is an amazing announcement and again, I hope they really think about accessory packs.
I think you mean suede as it's leather but won't have that slight shine to it. The real jacket is however supposed to have it and so does the in game one but I'm glad this isn't like that it will last longer.

I still haven’t decided on which Ada and Ashley I want lol. I hope a company comes out with an Ada seperate ways version. And all Ashleys that have come out look kinda bad facesculpt-wise. I might have to wait to see in hand reviews before I buy Ashley and not pre order at all.

So back on earth. I think figure looks fantastic. Facial likeness is good enough but not perfect. Especially eyes and his jaw seems off. I see a better likeness in the angry sculpt. Also I wish they made a new body just for him. He isn't thick enough imo and just in general not a huge fan of seamless bodies, as third party companies basically never paint them bc of technical difficulties,but well miles better than HH one. Still keeping HH preorder as he comes with bunch of stuff. I guess MT tried to reduce price with lack of accessories. Coat looks great, happy they didn't use pleather. This will last longer and probably won't fall apart anytime soon.

Definitely gonna preroder few.
Wonder if Damtoys is making one or they are done with RE line.

Im boycotting it after the mess that was RE3R! Honestly even the original wasn’t my fav so reason why I haven’t played the remake or reimagined yet. I still have OG fatigue. 😮‍💨
The remake is better than the original in every conceivable way anyway. Take it from an actual fellow hardcore RE fan, RE4R supplants RE4.

This RE4R Leon is the best one yet. Outfit looks accurate on first glance. Shotgun looks accurate, but WTF is that handgun?

IMG_2263.jpeg
IMG_2267.jpeg
IMG_2268.jpg

The remake is better than the original in every conceivable way anyway. Take it from an actual fellow hardcore RE fan, RE4R supplants RE4.
I keep hearing that sadly re4 never had a spot in my heart. Was it fun? Yes. I haven’t played it since it was re-release on the ps2. I still think 4 is the most overrated RE game ever behind 7.

Yo guys :google maybe, just maybe MT is also making the merchant and he will come with all the accessories and guns that Leon buys, holy **** that would be awesome. I can dream alright?

Yo guys :google maybe, just maybe MT is also making the merchant and he will come with all the accessories and guns that Leon buys, holy **** that would be awesome. I can dream alright?
They should make Wesker, Luis and Krauser as well! I’ll definitely stick with MT if we get a complete line.

Definitely passing on swtoys till I see in hand pics and debate if I need certain parts. No way I’m getting 4-5 re4 Ada’s, 3 Ashley’s etc. This hobby is already pricey. Plus, DAM is keeping us in the dark with the RE license.

Back