Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4BA0E371-ACA1-4157-93CE-9584F47245C7.jpeg

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

I ultimately decided to wait it out for Ada and Ashley. I’ll just pick up the figure that turned out the best and maybe add some loose parts from ebay to make an ultimate version.

I’m very underwhelmed by MT’s prototypes of them, hope the final product will be better. The hair on both look very off and the lack of accessories and features are disappointing. Also having to buy a body seperately for Ada.. don’t understand why they couldn’t include a simple jointed body. It’s basically a very overpriced outfit set now.

Last edited:
I knew it with one glance. Leon's hair texutre and painting techniques look very similar to Arthur. Which is a great thing. I'm sure they'll tweak small things and this version gonna be THE LEON. Very excited! (If Lim helped with the body and gave him as fancy body as Arthur has would be amazing)

P.S. don't be scared and add some eyeshadow around his eyes too. MT RE sculpts are good but all of them need some make-up lol

That wouldnt fix the accessories but it would make it a lot better for sure
I mean to some people…. like I’ve stated I don’t mind the lack of accessories or body. Most collectors end up swapping the cheap bodies for tbleague bodies. I don’t use every weapon/accessory that is included with some of these figures. They sit in the box never to be used. I can understand the price tag and lacking things but since I’m not getting the other Ada’s/Ashley’s I can splurge on this Ada. Maybe we’ll see a Dam Ada or not…

Really want Luis (ironically my name) now and chainsaw man. The RE Remake figures have all been great, but I definitely like what MT is doing with the RE4 line and hope it continues

Really want Luis (ironically my name) now and chainsaw man. The RE Remake figures have all been great, but I definitely like what MT is doing with the RE4 line and hope it continues

I ordered this one from Giantoy the other day by End I Toys. The prototype looks very promising.

IMG_7090.jpeg

Definitely need Luis! They made him so likeable in the remake and super charming!

Have MT bodyless Ada and Ashley on PO and gonna add Leons whenever he's up. I trust MT love everything I have by them.

That's how game models look, anime inspired and that's why I love them lol
I always prefer a more realistic look for the Remake figures, like the By-Art Leon sculpt. I'll most likely get the MT figure, but then swap out the sculpt.

Also, description when translated says : 1 complete body of Yanman
so it does include a body. Not sure what Yanman is though... lol

I always prefer a more realistic look for the Remake figures, like the By-Art Leon sculpt. I'll most likely get the MT figure, but then swap out the sculpt.

Also, description when translated says : 1 complete body of Yanman
so it does include a body. Not sure what Yanman is though... lol
091844j68sq2u2p2r6h55u-528x668.jpg

I Like both heads but maybe slightly prefer the By-art head sculpt abit more because its more realistic. Definitely think the hair sculpt is better on the By-art.

Back