Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8855581d6e504a46d2c6294040942710.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the Desert eagle set from Dam toys. They are pretty good as always Dam is good at making guns in 1/6th. Now I just wait for when Leon is released.

Set up my MtToys Jill today.

The normal head sculpt is the highlight of this piece as I'm not a fan of the grinning expression. Most of the duds are kinda meh...
p2wiVizh.jpg

DRnj90Jh.jpg

The collar on the blue tank top is too thick. Elbow movement is hindered by that somewhat stiff armband. The necklace was tangled out of the box so I replaced the string. The harness is absolutely unruly and does not sit well on the shoulders at all. I gave up and just left it off because I have to futz it every time I move the figure. The RPD badge needs more JPEG.
dWf2er2h.jpg

yZjqXJBh.jpg

WsP5vZ4h.jpg

The jeans are pretty good, but the waist band is a little too wide...though it might be because I'm not using the recommended body. Boots have no ankle articulation but I like them because ankle joints have consistently given me problems across most figures.

The tailoring from the upcoming Super Duck set looks pretty good. I might pick up parts from that to add to this piece.

Thanks for looking!

Oh wow - awesome collection!

Does anyone have any stand recommendations for the War Story Tyrant? I just got him but I don't trust him to stand on his own since his feet are weak.

Does anyone have any stand recommendations for the War Story Tyrant? I just got him but I don't trust him to stand on his own since his feet are weak.

I just ordered one of these: Kaiser Doll Stand. I've seen them recommended for Neca 1/4 figures.

In the meantime I've got one of the hot toys dynamic stands holding him by the bicep so he can't lean too far forward, heh.

Last edited:
I just ordered one of these: Kaiser Doll Stand. I've seen them recommended for Neca 1/4 figures.

In the meantime I've got one of the hot toys dynamic stands holding him by the bicep so he can't lean too far forward, heh.

i prefer crotch support than waist as they don't get in the way. if you are going for dynamic poses then you need something better with flexible support.

Just got my Mr. X and I'm glad I paid MSRP without that terrible stand. Dude is way too tall and his head is way too big. Found out while trying to pose the body that they literally just used the 1/6 Toys Era Colossus body for this. Pirating from other unofficial third parties :lol

The dark version was launch RE2 remake and it was made silver after a patch. I assume it was changed to match the original RE2 Desert Eagle.

Back