Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been out of the collection world for a long age and feel useless in my knowledge or research skills. I'm trying to get back in as best I can but...

Hot Toys RE 4 Ada Wong, I need a body badly as ATM the stock one broke a elbow joint and I couldn't repair (try as I might to makeshift a joint on the metal armature)
Bought a body that looked right but it's to pale in colour, it is just not right.

What would people advise for Ada to match her tone please. Both in the seamless and cheap jointed options. I ask for both as I am also building up the great RE 2 Clair alike the one shown a while ago (excellent and images of tour collection saved for reference my friend) also need a smaller busted body for my Black Widow as well so I'm trying to keep in mind for the best purchase all around while maybe fixing other projects at the same time. I just don't want huge honking chesticles on all my figures, the medium bust sometimes feels over the top on some figures.

Ideally eBay links if possible as I feel even IT illiterate these days. Limited budget admittedly but I have been trying to justify maybe the S23 seamless for Ada at ?45 and then use her pale body for my Black Widow as that's near all covered in a jump suit and then the medium but seemingly match for Hot Toys tone body for the Clair.

Sorry for the life storytelling. I just find it easy to over explain outloud to answer any possible future questions so I'm not wasted anyones time.

Feel old before my time and been complacent collector for years and now trying to change so I can get a better collection, get involved to learn stuff......maybe even help someone else in time.

Help very greatly appreciated and honestly, I wish I could do more than say thank you.

CBA and long story short - Need body for Ada Wong, seamless and cheap options for colour match please.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

bc6ba4307db15379afb73ec5f9fe21a3.jpg

1210a0c758644bfff891a1344afa4952.jpg

49661928e44c49eecf0165a8e75dc2b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This, this is why I want to get back into proper collecting, customising and building. Costs can be better and the outcome is...... majestic.
Amazing my friend.

This, this is why I want to get back into proper collecting, customising and building. Costs can be better and the outcome is...... majestic.
Amazing my friend.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jumping back into collecting after a few years, does anyone have any suggestions for replacing Leon's RE4 jacket? Mine's officially toast, just couldn't survive being stored I guess.

Jumping back into collecting after a few years, does anyone have any suggestions for replacing Leon's RE4 jacket? Mine's officially toast, just couldn't survive being stored I guess.

I am also looking for a more accurate jacket for my RE4 Leon, no luck yet though.

Bummer. I'm tempted to hunt down the hot heart version and just have a backup body to mess around with, but I've heard reports that the jacket on that one is a bit dodgy too. Anybody have it who can say?

Bummer. I'm tempted to hunt down the hot heart version and just have a backup body to mess around with, but I've heard reports that the jacket on that one is a bit dodgy too. Anybody have it who can say?

Don't know about the hot heart jacket, but I did replace the hot toys jacket with a KO outfit set of ebay, could of been a parted out hot heart I don't know. the jacket is still intact however has the same inaccuracy problems of the hot toys jacket and it's too thick I find it very unsightly but I am just going to have to make due for now until a better alternative comes along but I would not recommended it myself.

Looks like I'll just have to keep hunting, then. I guess I don't really mind if it's not perfectly accurate since the HT one really wasn't perfect anyway, but it's disappointing that there haven't been more options made.

Back