Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tips but unfortunately I dont care to do all of that. The graphic on the back wont be present, and the jacket isnt really accurate enough for me to bother with it anymore than I already have.

I've decided to just go all out with the custom route and get this one, its the best jacket that ive seen thus far and seems to tick every box. Artist quoted me "2xx" for price, which I'm not thrilled about but its par for the course. Ill be happy.

View attachment 697627
is it actual leather?

Probably waterslide decal
nope, as far as i know waterslide decal do not work on fabric the correct technique would be sublime printing ( which get rid of the image background leaving only logo printed) or just a normal tshirt transfer printing which need a background of image.. both method transfered via ironed/hot pressed..

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips but unfortunately I dont care to do all of that. The graphic on the back wont be present, and the jacket isnt really accurate enough for me to bother with it anymore than I already have.

I've decided to just go all out with the custom route and get this one, its the best jacket that ive seen thus far and seems to tick every box. Artist quoted me "2xx" for price, which I'm not thrilled about but its par for the course. Ill be happy.

View attachment 697627
who is the artist if i can ask? do you have more pics of the jacket?

Bought a shotty for Jill.

20240418_112657.jpg
20240418_112756.jpg
20240418_113727.jpg
20240418_114425.jpg

20240418_122024.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys can anyone help me? I'm desperate to find this jacket, the only ones similar to Leon's 2005 jacket and similar to this one are 1:12 scale. I'm getting really crazy in this search as I've been trying to find this since last night.

Maybe it's a custom or idk, it's VERY similar to the 2005 jacket, shorter midsection with longer sleeves to give that slick look.

Help :thud:

This jacket is from ebay comes with a leon figure set at a whopping 1500$. Asked the seller and waiting for a response to see if it was custom made.

1713477975510.png

Hey guys can anyone help me? I'm desperate to find this jacket, the only ones similar to Leon's 2005 jacket and similar to this one are 1:12 scale. I'm getting really crazy in this search as I've been trying to find this since last night.

Maybe it's a custom or idk, it's VERY similar to the 2005 jacket, shorter midsection with longer sleeves to give that slick look.

Help :thud:

This jacket is from ebay comes with a leon figure set at a whopping 1500$. Asked the seller and waiting for a response to see if it was custom made.

View attachment 698734

This one is pretty cheap and looks ok.

https://www.ebay.nl/itm/36484831944...rxEFDyGQ2O&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

i received a body for my Ada MTToys RE4, but I've seen people complain about stockings, that they can rip off when you put them on...
Do you have advices to avoid that and put this safetly?
Same for the boots, are they difficult to put on?
Thanks

i received a body for my Ada MTToys RE4, but I've seen people complain about stockings, that they can rip off when you put them on...
Thanks
Just try and take you time, don't rush it, just move the stockings up the leg a bit at a time, you can pinch the stockings where it looks fully black and move them over and just look all around her legs and keep repeating until you eventually get her stockings on properly. The shoes, just try not to push your thumb on the heel or the back of the shoes because they are glued on so just try to get a good grip but without making contact with the heels and the back. Just take your time with it, if you really do struggle with the boots, try using a hairdryer to heat them up or putting them near a kettle.

Thanks
Boba straw your best bet turn them inside out on a boba straw put the feet in first make sure they are tight all the way to the toes and then push up the straw as much as you can usually on soft bodies you can get it up to the knee then remove the straw and carefully work it up the thighs on both sides slowly. Time and patience as with most things 6th scale is your friend.

Back