Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MasterTeam are killing it lately.
Can’t wait to scrap my custom and get this, I’m gonna turn my custom into Krauser (In human form) and maybe arms blade later on.

I wonder if its a custom body or a TBLeague body. From the pictures it looks a lot like the TBleague bodies I have. Thick forearms, the sculpted veins on the forearm and the neck looks similar. I’m guessing it’s an M33 maybe with ankle extenders. It probably wouldnt be viable for them to make an entire custom body.

If it’s Tbleague that would make this figure of great value because those bodies are pretty expensive, around $70 loose.
Someone on FB mentioned it's a custom body, but Idk how legit that information is. I don't like that rubbery flat color body and I think it isn't large enough, but that's not a big problem, can always switch it. They should do same what Hot Toys did with Peacemaker figure. Plastic torso and legs + seamless arms.

I might wait for it to show up in GDI , might be a decent bit cheaper like MT Ashley.

Someone on FB mentioned it's a custom body, but Idk how legit that information is. I don't like that rubbery flat color body and I think it isn't large enough, but that's not a big problem, can always switch it. They should do same what Hot Toys did with Peacemaker figure. Plastic torso and legs + seamless arms.
The color of the body makes me think its tbleague. They have a weird tan color for their bodies

Another look on my sculpt
5CBCE8CE-040C-44E8-8F6E-0544C5516588.jpeg

I knew it with one glance. Leon's hair texutre and painting techniques look very similar to Arthur. Which is a great thing. I'm sure they'll tweak small things and this version gonna be THE LEON. Very excited! (If Lim helped with the body and gave him as fancy body as Arthur has would be amazing)

P.S. don't be scared and add some eyeshadow around his eyes too. MT RE sculpts are good but all of them need some make-up lol
This is not a collaboration with MT, we helped by providing them some 3D files we were working on for accessories and such but the figure itself is developed by MT.
I'm surprised to see so many people loving the figure, when I first saw the sculpt I thought you were all gonna hate it given the response Ashley and Ada got before. I actually think Leon has the weakest likeness of all 3 I'm not sure if it's because MT tweaked the in game model to their own liking or if it's the paint.
But it's nice to see it get a good reception since all of the latest MT announcements were been met with lots of criticism.

This is not a collaboration with MT, we helped by providing them some 3D files we were working on for accessories and such but the figure itself is developed by MT.
I'm surprised to see so many people loving the figure, when I first saw the sculpt I thought you were all gonna hate it given the response Ashley and Ada got before. I actually think Leon has the weakest likeness of all 3 I'm not sure if it's because MT tweaked the in game model to their own liking or if it's the paint.
But it's nice to see it get a good reception since all of the latest MT announcements were been met with lots of criticism.
Good to know, thanks. Lot of us thought this was a collab project. We wanted him for so long, I think most of us are just happy for whatever it is. I think sculpt itself isn't bad but definitely isn't perfect either. There's a room for improvements and I hope they'll go back to the game files you provided. I wish Lim developed a brand new muscular body for them, one like Arthur. With paint and everything. I know lot of ppl love seamless bodies, but that flat color and head/body mismatch ruins the overall look imo.

Good to know, thanks. Lot of us thought this was a collab project. We wanted him for so long, I think most of us are just happy for whatever it is. I think sculpt itself isn't bad but definitely isn't perfect either. There's a room for improvements and I hope they'll go back to the game files you provided. I wish Lim developed a brand new muscular body for them, one like Arthur. With paint and everything. I know lot of ppl love seamless bodies, but that flat color and head/body mismatch ruins the overall look imo.
There's way too much on our plate to be developing new bodies for another brand. MT decided to use the seamless one likely because of as you said people prefer seamless these days, that's their call and I don't see them changing it. I'm curious to see how the final product will turn out and if the sculpt is more accurate, I actually quite like the hair compared to Ashley and Ada.

IMG_7107.jpeg

Ok so I was wrong. The body used is not a TBLeague. It’s actually a Jiaou doll. The same one I initially used for my custom Leon but swapped because proportions didnt look right. Especially the awkward looking neck on jiaou.

You can see how the V line on the neck matches perfectly. And the placement of the sculpted veins on the arms match perfectly too.

The downside of Jiaou is that they’re a lower quality cheap seamless body. All the ones I have ripped almost instantly at the elbow and wrist. Theyre this body’s weak points. If you want to keep it intact, be very careful when changing hands and don’t put the arms in a 90 degree angle or more. Kind of a bummer tbh. I will definitely be swapping the body.

Also unrelated but the stock paint on damtoys is so bad 🥲

View attachment 668040

Ok so I was wrong. The body used is not a TBLeague. It’s actually a Jiaou doll. The same one I initially used for my custom Leon but swapped because proportions didnt look right. Especially the awkward looking neck on jiaou.

You can see how the V line on the neck matches perfectly. And the placement of the sculpted veins on the arms match perfectly too.

The downside of Jiaou is that they’re a lower quality cheap seamless body. All the ones I have ripped almost instantly at the elbow and wrist. Theyre this body’s weak points. If you want to keep it intact, be very careful when changing hands and don’t put the arms in a 90 degree angle or more. Kind of a bummer tbh. I will definitely be swapping the body.

Damtoys is official right? Its dam pricy and looks so bad here :v

Pre-ordered with Kit I can see the body not being something difficult to swap out. I'll see what options look the best for this as leon is fairly more muscular then before.

Damtoys is official right? Its dam pricy and looks so bad here :v
Yes the head I used is by Dam. The paint is very basic. I hate the color used for his lips.
It looks a bit better when you use dramatic lighting. But the paint on this sculpt is just…. Meh.

View attachment 668040

Just bought 2 this will be my second figure ever to get a double. And I just reat this now damn... I would really be disappointed if they're so cheap but I take your word for it fkin hell brother.. Are they really that easy to break compared to TBLeague?

Also, I'm really disappointed there's no stand. Got 2 because I don't wanna miss out on the only decent Leon, maybe no one else will make him, Dam takes ages so I can always also get that, won't hurt my wallet when it's coming out in 3 years.

I ended up using the Art Figures AF-026 body. It looks great. It’s jointed but has a nice skin texture everywhere. Not the shiny plastic forearms most figures have. I like the proportions of this body, despite it being a bit too muscular for Leon.

Attachments

• IMG_7109.jpeg
    IMG_7109.jpeg
    479.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7108.jpeg
    IMG_7108.jpeg
    436.1 KB · Views: 0
Just bought 2 this will be my second figure ever to get a double. And I just reat this now damn... I would really be disappointed if they're so cheap but I take your word for it fkin hell brother.. Are they really that easy to break compared to TBLeague?

Also, I'm really disappointed there's no stand. Got 2 because I don't wanna miss out on the only decent Leon, maybe no one else will make him, Dam takes ages so I can always also get that, won't hurt my wallet when it's coming out in 3 years.
They’re pretty bad. I had a female figure, ripped at the wrist. I had two male bodies. One ripped at the elbow and I thought it was just a coincidence. Then I posed the other body, I was not even pushing the limits of the figure and it still ripped in the same place.

I have lots of TBleague bodies and theyre all still in perfect condition even after owning them for years. Sometimes having them in poses for months at the time.

Attachments

• IMG_7112.jpeg
    IMG_7112.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7111.jpeg
    IMG_7111.jpeg
    891.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back