Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBEF79DA-F8E8-41E1-8697-B0C2DD642975.jpeg

And here's my 2nd custom; OGRE1 Albert Wesker.
View attachment 549526View attachment 549527View attachment 549528
Based on his in-game character model.
dapx2i0-5aa615ef-4bb0-4a33-b63b-0e039f5293c3.png
Pretty cool to see the original game get some attention, it's a good representation considering rarity of such parts!

The concept art Claire is a nicely little shout out to something often overlooked, too: I've always liked one of the concept designs for an alt outfit for Rebecca Chambers. I believe it was from Zero, would've been a great pairing to Billy's suit that's in the final game. Maybe I'll make it into a figure one day?
MY6fDOv.jpg

Not a fan of the Kumik ones tbh. The blonde one is too "teethy"/gapped-toothed for Milla. If anyone's looking for more Milla heads, rattlesnaketoys sells the short-haired Poptoys head. Machinegun-figures has one left of the long-haired version. I've owned the short-haired version and it looked great.
Thanks for the links, I might have to get one of them.
Yeah the gap toothed thing is a little unsettling. lol That was one of the things I want to see if I can repaint.

I had no idea about the Poptoys or VC sculpts (so I googled them lol). I like the Poptoys sculpted short hair version. It seems like it had a really nice paint application. Shame it can't be found anymore.
I purchased the Kumik 13-89 sculpt awhile back, which I want to try and re-hair eventually. And touch up the paint a little here an there.
The biggest downside with the Kumik sculpt is that it looks almost too big for most bodies.

View attachment 549665

An Alice style re-hair on the Kumik 15-6 might also be interesting.

View attachment 549668
I wouldn’t waste my money of those. I have the second sculpt after buying the fifth element figure and doesn’t look like Milla at all and the first the teeth are just creepy. Lol

I wouldn’t waste my money of those. I have the second sculpt after buying the fifth element figure and doesn’t look like Milla at all and the first the teeth are just creepy. Lol
She does sorta look like Milla from certain angles.

20211211_205307.jpg

I think it's the blonde hair that throws it off the most. That and the silver teeth. lol

20211211_205140.jpg

But it does kind of remind me of someone...

Jaws (Richard Kiel).png

Ahh looks like it's been delayed a bit then, first it was Q3 2021 and now I see Q4... should release pretty soon hopefully

I feel like at this point, RE collectors are waiting for news on any Claire release, no matter who makes it.
I'm still hoping we'll see something from Damtoys or Lim yet before the end of this year.
The UB Claire does seem pretty decent at least.

I feel like at this point, RE collectors are waiting for news on any Claire release, no matter who makes it.
I'm still hoping we'll see something from Damtoys or Lim yet before the end of this year.
The UB Claire does seem pretty decent at least.
oddly enough the rep from LIMtoys said there was a Claire by DAM coming soon, and there were promos ready or something, no idea if he was mistaken or if he just saw things we didn't, he mentioned it in the pocket leon thread. I think maybe he got it confused with that one claire that looks like a dam release via those promo shots.

I too have been waiting on UB Claire for months. Preorder it alongside MTToys Chris. More figs of Claire are always appreciated, but I wish we'd get her classic outfit instead. Missed out on the Hot Heart and the real crappy looking one (I forget who made it), but those were based on Darkside Chronicles. I want one legit like OGRE2 or its remake.
Resident_Evil_2_-_Claire_Redfield_render.jpg
Claire_Classic_Jacket_remake.jpg

Speaking of Claire, PureArts is making some new 1/4 scale Jill statues! lol
That price tag though...😬

Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 15-15-27 DSC06243-Edit_1_2048x2048 jpg (WEBP Image, 2000 × 1333 pixel...png
Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 15-17-01 DSC06656-Edit_2048x2048 jpg (WEBP Image, 2000 × 1333 pixels)...png
Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 15-18-43 DSC06950_1_2048x2048 jpg (WEBP Image, 2000 × 1333 pixels) — ...png
Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 15-18-37 G_DSC06207__2_2048x2048 jpg (WEBP Image, 1333 × 2000 pixels)...png

I really like what they did with the STARS look. We need a good 1/6 version of that.
I'm also a little impressed that they ditched the Glock and decided to give her a Sig instead. Which is ironically the same gun I pose my Jill's with, and also what real police officers are using these days.

Heres the links for anyone wanting to check them out:
S.T.A.R.S. Edition
Classic Edition

Last edited:
Speaking of Claire, PureArts is making some new 1/4 scale Jill statues! lol
That price tag though...😬

View attachment 550898View attachment 550899View attachment 550900View attachment 550902

I really like what they did with the STARS look. We need a good 1/6 version of that.
I'm also a little impressed that they ditched the Glock and decided to give her a Sig instead. Which is ironically the same gun I pose my Jill's with, and also what real police officers are using these days.

Heres the links for anyone wanting to check them out:
S.T.A.R.S. Edition
Classic Edition
Nice I preordered the classic one since it’ll fit better with my RE3 collection. Also, not surprised that they ditch the tank top look since Prime1 also has the license. Also about the face lacking…

6856D0EA-2727-4A7A-BEAC-C91B95E81D42.jpeg

:cautious: I mean what did they expect? Hardly any marketing, release date before Thanksgiving, odd casting and it doesn't follow the games. Movie was dead on arrival.

Also just found out one of writers for the new MK movie was hired early on for this. Guess the writing could have turned out worst because that movie was an even bigger waste of potential than WtRC.

Nice I preordered the classic one since it’ll fit better with my RE3 collection. Also, not surprised that they ditch the tank top look since Prime1 also has the license. Also about the face lacking…

View attachment 550999
I don't get this, it really does seem like capcom, or rather whoever is in charge of the resident evil license specifically is incredibly anal about the license, and wants too much money for it. This isn't a problem with devil may cry, only RE/biohazard, I have to wonder why they are so specific when it seems they're not even right about their own characters going by these interactions with their hired production teams.

View attachment 550999
That sucks for anyone looking to get a little creative with projects like this. I wonder if thats why some manufacturers don't want anything to do with licenses.
But I suppose it does make sense for Capcom to want the last word before a licensed product like this gets released.
I personally like the STARS expression, (would love to see a detailed Jill like that in 1/6 scale form) but it also feels little bit emotionless for everything that's going on in that piece. Or maybe that's just Jill's "another Monday" expression. lol

Pretty cool to see the original game get some attention, it's a good representation considering rarity of such parts!

The concept art Claire is a nicely little shout out to something often overlooked, too: I've always liked one of the concept designs for an alt outfit for Rebecca Chambers. I believe it was from Zero, would've been a great pairing to Billy's suit that's in the final game. Maybe I'll make it into a figure one day?View attachment 549897
was this ever in a game?

Back