Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That new SWToys Rebacca Chambers in her red outfit seems to be dropping quite a bit in price, now.

Cheapest on eBay is currently around £115, with AliExpress sellers flogging them for as low as £107. Usually I see them for the best part of 150, making me wonder if they're not selling very well.

I must admit that I'm slightly tempted to pick her up. Those who own this figure: is it worth doing so even at a lower price? I can't seem to help but think the actual production figure looks cheap and half-baked, judging by the ones I've seen on this thread and elsewhere on the web. But, it'd fill the gap in a STARS display.

It's still a bit of an investment, especially when considering the overscale head and the fact that she only comes with a shotgun - as useful as it'll be in my growing collection. Not to mention the possibility of replacing the red with olive green, but alas, I fear I'll miss out on her again!
I have her. She is fine, she looks good in my detolf.
Head sculpt is okay, I really hate the seem lines in the hair, and the body is cheap as hell. But to fill things out, she works fine.
I don't regret my purchase.

152543qovaalio44kelll3.jpg
152559sdqg9qkqjjklyqq4.jpg

Last edited:
This really puts into perspective how big the red Rebecca is compared to everything else, wow!

Rebecca is of such tiny build in the games, 5'3'' in fact according to the wiki (and lets be honest, easily noticed considering she's shorter than Jill) but the head means a smaller body isn't much of a fix. Is it still worth grabbing? I daren't lose out on another Rebecca.
If you like the character and have the funds, I would. Sure, the headsculpt is a bit over-scale but for the price is worth it. I don’t see swtoys releasing another Rebecca in the green outfit maybe in her white beret, which I would welcome didn’t really care for her red look but for the price $90 definitely worth picking up. You could probably do a body swap but the clothes might be problem since they run a bit small.

I actually giggled seeing this, what an odd choice of character! Didn't realize there was demand :lol
I'm not a big fan of SW, but as odd of a release as this is, I might just be tempted to pick this one up. lol
My guess is Rose will become an important part of the RE universe soon enough, so it's kinda of like a "before she was famous" figure. :lol

Last edited:
Some hope for the STARS fans,

I'm proud to say I've just taken delivery of a number of M-69 flack vests for my own RE projects. Cheap and decent quality.

They're a little bulky and oversized but with the relevant belts, holsters and harness they'll look fab: here's Chris modelling them for us alongside my kitbashed Wesker and his MoeToys STARS uniform. Chris will receive a proper shirt and pants in the next couple of weeks from China, I'll work on his pouches and knife scabbard in the meantime, too. For now, he's using old clothes I had lying around which was his pseudo Code:Veronica outfit for a while.

photo_2021-11-19_20-11-13.jpg
photo_2021-11-19_18-13-51.jpg

Of course they'll need dying or bleaching - any advice for that please let me know. They're a little bulky and the pockets are almost comically large. Sure they're not HT but they're better than nothing!

I'll name drop the store I ordered from soon; no doubt cruel people will flock to and scalp them all for profit if the store is named willy-nilly...

Some hope for the STARS fans,

I'm proud to say I've just taken delivery of a number of M-69 flack vests for my own RE projects. Cheap and decent quality.

They're a little bulky and oversized but with the relevant belts, holsters and harness they'll look fab: here's Chris modelling them for us alongside my kitbashed Wesker and his MoeToys STARS uniform. Chris will receive a proper shirt and pants in the next couple of weeks from China, I'll work on his pouches and knife scabbard in the meantime, too. For now, he's using old clothes I had lying around which was his pseudo Code:Veronica outfit for a while.

View attachment 546540View attachment 546541
Of course they'll need dying or bleaching - any advice for that please let me know. They're a little bulky and the pockets are almost comically large. Sure they're not HT but they're better than nothing!

I'll name drop the store I ordered from soon; no doubt cruel people will flock to and scalp them all for profit if the store is named willy-nilly...They look good , if you
They look good , if you need any other ones I have a few for sale , alot more detailed if I would say so myself, pm me if interested.

They look good , if you need any other ones I have a few for sale , alot more detailed if I would say so myself, pm me if interested.
I ordered enough for any STARS related projects I may decide to carry out, so I'm good; they were only 9.99 each, too. Share a pic of your own for others in the thread though, it may help them out.

Anyone recommend a good UK-based supplier of parts? Although I'm happy to order from faraway lands, the month long delivery times on most of them really gets on my nerves (and no doubt it'll be even longer now we're getting close to Christmas). All I'm after is white t-shirts and tactical pants.

I ordered enough for any STARS related projects I may decide to carry out, so I'm good; they were only 9.99 each, too. Share a pic of your own for others in the thread though, it may help them out.

Anyone recommend a good UK-based supplier of parts? Although I'm happy to order from faraway lands, the month long delivery times on most of them really gets on my nerves (and no doubt it'll be even longer now we're getting close to Christmas). All I'm after is white t-shirts and tactical pants.
I have both of those also white shirts and pants. let me know.

So project_A what did you think of the film was going to see it with a bud of mine this coming up weekend

So project_A what did you think of the film was going to see it with a bud of mine this coming up weekend
Without spoilers I’ll give it a C-, not because I like the Milla/Alice movies but this movie had potential if they didn’t rush it/combined 2 games into one/too many characters even though they do get some sort of spotlight there’s not much and they fall flat. Some are pretty useless and don’t do much to the storyline besides being some sort of comic relief or some cliche storyline; I’m looking at your Jill&Wesker. The CGI was awful, set pieces although amazing or pretty too look at(front hall of the rpd and Spencer mansion) get lost with the editing and how fast paced things. You can’t savor any because they get lost…. Sure there’s Easter eggs but from a regular movie goer don’t mean much. I will say it did have some cool “horror” scenes but don’t get too many so enjoy those because there’s a few but story seems to get in the middle/end. There’s missing locations so just a reminder if you’re hoping to see some of those. There’s a credit scene which might set a sequel but also expect a meh ending among other things. Movie felt bloated full falls flat.

Without spoilers I’ll give it a C-, not because I like the Milla/Alice movies but this movie had potential if they didn’t rush it/combined 2 games into one/too many characters even though they do get some sort of spotlight there’s not much and they fall flat. Some are pretty useless and don’t do much to the storyline besides being some sort of comic relief or some cliche storyline; I’m looking at your Jill&Wesker. The CGI was awful, set pieces although amazing or pretty too look at(front hall of the rpd and Spencer mansion) get lost with the editing and how fast paced things. You can’t savor any because they get lost…. Sure there’s Easter eggs but from a regular movie goer don’t mean much. I will say it did have some cool “horror” scenes but don’t get too many so enjoy those because there’s a few but story seems to get in the middle/end. There’s missing locations so just a reminder if you’re hoping to see some of those. There’s a credit scene which might set a sequel but also expect a meh ending among other things. Movie felt bloated full falls flat.
What a shame, looked like a real award-winner this one. :lol

I also watched WtRC yesterday. I thought it was a meh RE movie, but a decent horror, pop corn flick. Had some nice camera work, great soundtrack and (for the most part) good sound design. However, this is one of those types of horror movies where the volume will crank x1000 whenever something suspenseful happens. WtRC takes inspiration from John Carpenter, and as a fan of his work, I appreciated all the nods to him. I do agree with Project A to an extent; the writing was mediocre and there's not enough time to develop the cast. The CGI is subpar. William Birkin looked so goofy,
Spoiler Spoiler:

My biggest issue is how out of character the cast are, especially Albert who is nothing like his video game counterpart. Leon is treated like the village idiot and, well, he does act like a moron for most of the runtime
Spoiler Spoiler:
Claire is devoid of a personality and acts more like Alice does in the later Anderson movies. Jill was the only decent character.

I do think WtRC is better than RE'02 and Apocalypse (which are the only Anderson movies I like), but I say that based on how WtRC stands as a horror/zombie flick alone, and again, not so much as a RE flick.

I'll probably watch that new RE movie when it's free or something.

I was checking my Hot Toys RE4 Ada and noticed that the back of her dress might have come undone or something, I can't find pics of how it's supposed to look so is anyone kind enough to snap a pic of their so I can fix it? Thanks so much.

51702243812_45290a8c3a_w.jpg

I'll probably watch that new RE movie when it's free or something.

I was checking my Hot Toys RE4 Ada and noticed that the back of her dress might have come undone or something, I can't find pics of how it's supposed to look so is anyone kind enough to snap a pic of their so I can fix it? Thanks so much.

51702243812_45290a8c3a_w.jpg
5A342C03-E536-4CFA-BE3C-D2F0FE73592A.jpeg
5A342C03-E536-4CFA-BE3C-D2F0FE73592A.jpeg

Back