Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W.I.P.
Work In Progress

While Waiting for better Headsculpt from DamToys which we dont know what year we're gonna get....
Making my own Leon RPD RE2 Remake, Still W.I.P. need to make Radio+Pouch, Front Pouch, Knife and repainting the hair...
:D

TEMPLATE WIPs 00.jpg
TEMPLATE WIPs 01.jpg
TEMPLATE WIPs 02.jpg
TEMPLATE WIPs 03.jpg
TEMPLATE WIPs 04.jpg
TEMPLATE WIPs 05.jpg
TEMPLATE WIPs 06.jpg
TEMPLATE WIPs 07.jpg
TEMPLATE WIPs 08.jpg
TEMPLATE WIPs 09.jpg

More Resident Evil Customs on my FB Page... https://www.facebook.com/ADLieArtz
Enjoy...
thanks.. :D

W.I.P.
Work In Progress

While Waiting for better Headsculpt from DamToys which we dont know what year we're gonna get....
Making my own Leon RPD RE2 Remake, Still W.I.P. need to make Radio+Pouch, Front Pouch, Knife and repainting the hair...
:D

View attachment 450352
View attachment 450353
View attachment 450354
View attachment 450355
View attachment 450356
View attachment 450357
View attachment 450358
View attachment 450359
View attachment 450360
View attachment 450361

More Resident Evil Customs on my FB Page... https://www.facebook.com/ADLieArtz
Enjoy...
thanks.. :D

get a Jude Law sculpt and swap the hair out.

ohh very cool !!! How did you make the rpd tshirt??

Vest, Uniform, belt+Pouches and T-Shirt all from scratch ... u could use Leon HT or hot heart original T-shirt and print the RPD logo and text on it (with transfer paper), since i dont have it and its easier, more fitting and cheaper to make it myself.... :D

get a Jude Law sculpt and swap the hair out.
thanks for the idea, but im not gonna display him with this uniform it will displayed with the original/Old RPD uniform (the new uniform is going on RPD locker or something like that, just like i did with my Jill RE3 display) so i dont need to match the head on the new Remake design.... maybe after Damtoys release it then i'll change the head...

anyway.... :D
TEMPLATE WIPs C1.jpg

Would you be able to send me the stuff you used and I can buy the transfer paper please?

what do u mean .... the paper??? its available everywhere, its just normal paper what we usually use to print on shirt they called it "transfer paper" here, which we usually use iron to transfer design on paper to shirt...

what do u mean .... the paper??? its available everywhere, its just normal paper what we usually use to print on shirt they called it "transfer paper" here, which we usually use iron to transfer design on paper to shirt...

wouldn't the heat from the iron damage the pleather since they are rubber?

The application of transfer paper must not directly pressed with the iron, usually covered with paper first then iron it. So it won't damage the fabric

i was looking at a youtube video, the guy says put the heat on max and put a hard board so you can apply pressure and ironed directly on it. after that he ironed another wax paper on to add a layer of wax protection.

i was looking at a youtube video, the guy says put the heat on max and put a hard board so you can apply pressure and ironed directly on it. after that he ironed another wax paper on to add a layer of wax protection.

not directly on the transfer paper and fabric right? covered it first, then iron it on the cover. That's what I was saying

If anyone is looking for official Hot Toys RE figures just send me a PM. Not cheap, but at least I know where I can acquire the hard to find ones.

Back