Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Any progress on your customs?

Yeah still working on them here and there , Haven't really been 100 on getting them finished due to bills and working 90 hours a week , but goal is to get them out of storage sooner then later to see what I'm missing and get them set up in my glass shelves.

tenor.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the Hot Heart Ms. Red (Claire) figure is out? I've been trying to get a decent head sculpt and was hoping this one would do.

Its been out , around 200. On ebay , havnt found it parted out yet , I want another head sculpt.

Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep my eyes open for it. I just want one that resembles a Claire.

awesome set up man I nee dto get my hands on one of those maps would fix perfect between my shadow boxes I'm also redoing the one with the knife I got my hands on leons VP-70 and changing the knife to match the knife in the remake.

Nice set up Powerseeker. What body are you using for Leon? Doesn't look like the stock body or is it?

Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep my eyes open for it. I just want one that resembles a Claire.

Nice set up Powerseeker. What body are you using for Leon? Doesn't look like the stock body or is it?[/QUOTE

Thanks ^___^ I have no idea really I got him off ebay years ago he was a kit bash someone had done when I get home I'll see if he has any logos or lettering on him that may tell me.

Thanks ^___^ I have no idea really I got him off ebay years ago he was a kit bash someone had done when I get home I'll see if he has any logos or lettering on him that may tell me.

I ask because the belt seems to fit just fine. I was planning on getting a waist band but maybe a new body would work better.

And is that the Ms. Red head sculpt on your Claire?

yes...so proud to have it....lol had to make the outfit though which was kinda a pain lol and by make I mean kitbash but I did "make" the vest

Back