Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw okay. Good to know the shoes can be removed. I've been searching for a RE4 Ada body for awhile but I'll probably need to buy the whole figure.

Where did you get her harness rig? Was it from that one eBay seller?

2f46999f4346949eaa7d5c5d7e12ac5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually bought one from her but sent it back since the body was all marked up. And Blackopstoy price is a rip off, I could just buy the whole figure for that :lol

I have a spare Deadpool head I'm trying to sell. If it does I'll buy the figure.

After I get it, I'll get that harness commission moving.

I actually bought one from her but sent it back since the body was all marked up. And Blackopstoy price is a rip off, I could just buy the whole figure for that :lol

I have a spare Deadpool head I'm trying to sell. If it does I'll buy the figure.

After I get it, I'll get that harness commission moving.

Yeah, usually BlackOps is my last resort for 1/6 parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20170311_234047_zpswshggvjq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I bought better shorts for my Claire. Went for a ORC/DSC look with the bright blue and white strans. Still looking for the right glove hands lol. Might change the pose too

What do you guys suggest for replacing the Viking Boots for Jill? I want to have a lighter shade to make them more accurate since they're way too dark. I remember Ryan had a new pair. I ask since it didn't occur to me that the faux leather would probably crack eventually so I won't attempt a repaint.

What do you guys suggest for replacing the Viking Boots for Jill? I want to have a lighter shade to make them more accurate since they're way too dark. I remember Ryan had a new pair. I ask since it didn't occur to me that the faux leather would probably crack eventually so I won't attempt a repaint.

I tried looking it up for you but I can't seem to find any on eBay. It's called "1/6 scale shoes for 12" Female Figure black high heeled shoes", and for some reason people always PM me where to find it. Maybe you can try Toy Anxiety or other places other than eBay. And yes, the Viking boots are garbage, totally unusable since they're so fragile.

Here's a pic:

32237123914_00c15c329a_z.jpg

Last edited:
I used to have those boots on watchlist and they usually relisted more after selling out supply. The seller hasn't put any more up for a month or so now.

Has anyone seen these zombie figures by Bom Toys. They've done a few (A prisoner and a scientist). I just ordered the Zombie cop from BBTS. Besides the Texas state badges It's pretty neat. I'm going to keep my eyes out for some RPD accoutrements I can slap on there. The price is pretty decent and if this one turns out good, I may track down the scientist.

1.jpg

061BO01_Zombie-Police-Officer_02.jpg

899760492_o.jpg

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BOM10002&mode=retail

Yeah, their scientist one is amazing and creepy looking. I've been using it in my REmake display for over a year now.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Yeah, their scientist one is amazing and creepy looking. I've been using it in my REmake display for over a year now.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

ooooo Are there any pics in this thread? Hows the quality? Pretty decent for what you're paying.

The scientist goes for about $150 now. Which isn't too bad.

Back