Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Describes these last few pages in a nutshell and also the movies :lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418323434.931266.jpg

I think the pose looks fine. Any further, the knees will bend more and could risk tearing/cracking. Before I left for my deployment back in July, I left my broken Ada body's arms and legs bent just to see if they'd tear by the time I got back. I'll let you guys know.

That's ol' potato for ya! Biggest perv around these parts!

The only figures I don't pose are Chris, Ada, and RE3 Jill. Which I'll be replacing those bodies hopefully soon.

I admire that he trys though. Hes nearly there.

Uhmmmm I think he needs to replay his RE games. That is not her Code Veronica look, obviously. :duh :lol

Wow, that is terrible. Wrong freaking game, first of all...If we weren't counting accuracy points, however, it's not bad. But to claim they're "the best customs he's ever seen" regarding his own customs, he needs his eyes checked.

Yeah... at least he loves his customs. But he needs more knowledge and maybe put a little more effort on his work. :dunno

Glad to know our posts from back in April 2013 are now justified :lol

I think my Billy custom is on the lower hierarchy of quality among the many RE customs I've made. The hair on mine is wrong and even with the TTM-19 mine still looks skinny.
IMG_1165.jpg

But this guy (just check the last few pages) has a Kanye West ego where he thinks everything he does is perfection and anyone who says otherwise is a hater who has no idea what they're talking about :)cuckoo:). Honestly, the Japanese guy, Undead2007 had the best custom Billy sculpt. Too bad he disappeared and we never saw any of his completed work!

Last edited:
Oh well, if he's happy living in his fantasy world, then so be it.

Here's a couple of old pics of Claire and Barry in light of Revelations 2. Can't believe it's already been almost 3 years since I made these guys!

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_0103_zps7815e507.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

Not much of a custom, but I made an accurate Samurai Edge for both my Weskers.

auv6eo.jpg

You can see a little bit of the shotgun of the RE2 Leon I haven't posted yet behind Ada's arm on the left :lol

Hey Snake, I ordered another one of those guns for my Midnight Wesker and was wondering if you used the same laser attachment from his inaccurate Samurai Edge? Did you just slide it on there?

Last edited:
That Barry Burton is magnificent, looks just like him :drool I...I want it.

Back