Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget anime! Where a girl can look like a damn 25 yr old and be 14. Or a really muscular dude can be in middle school.

tumblr_ol6i74mZoW1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Is the hype over? :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hype is over. Im bored of the game. Thinking of getting £36 back trading it in im that far gone. Its got zero longevity. I think what made this game feel... well it was Resident Evil but it didnt FEEL like it. Not in a bad way like 4/5/6 but it was the lack of interesting enemies. I was hoping Alan would get up and go after me. I was hoping for just-turned enemies. It was a missed opportunity not having moulded dogs, moulded alligators especially in the water areas.

Moulded were incredibly boring after the first encounter. Point shotgun, shoot head, move on. The crawling ones were the same; shotgun, move on. Fat ones were annoying but again; shotgun, headshots, done.

RE1 had zombies, cerberus, plant 42, Fi-03, Yawn, hunters, chimera, web spinners, black tiger, crows and the Tyrant. RE2 had zombies, cerberus, licker, advanced licker, poison ivy, alligator, web spinner, 5 mutations of Birkin, G mutant, 2 mutations of Mr X, web spinners. RE3 added Hunter Gamma, Hunter Beta, Worms, Snakes, Grave Digger, Brain Sucker, Drain Demois, 4 mutations of Nemesis. They were all fantastic designs. RE7 misses that alot.

Ive managed to finish on normal in 2hr 56. Ive finished all 3 difficulties. The first time I loved it, the second time it was alright. 3rd time I struggled to play. It becomes a chore when you get to Lucas' part. It just isnt 'fun'. After the main house the locations are so dull. The ship is ridiculously boring. Salt mines are so boring. Theres nothing that makes me want to stop and look in awe. Its like all the effort was put upto Margeurite then capcom thought '**** it, lets put abit of Saw here, give Mia a machine gun and go full shoot em up with as little story as possible'. Its how I imagine REmake if the ended the game before Hunters went in the mansion. I cant explain it but it feels like something is just missing from RE7.

The obvious cut content held back for paid DLC like the Battle mode/Mercanaries/Raid/Ethan must die which has been in RE since the very original all the way to RE6 or the cut videotapes hence there was 5 videoplayers but just 3 videotapes in the main game. We have had a battle mode since the very original game. Its a staple thing in every main title and it has always been included.

Well lets hope by next game they add more monsters and keep the atmosphere the same. I liked this game but it was way to short.

Lol Do you guys want this franchise to die or somthing? It's not a perfect game but lets hope it doesn't kill the franchise off. I still hope we get more games in the future. If done right of course. This game seems to return the horror element we all wanted its just way to easy.

Last edited:
Well lets hope by next game they add more monsters and keep the atmosphere the same. I liked this game but it was way to short.

Lol Do you guys want this franchise to die or somthing? It's not a perfect game but lets hope it doesn't kill the franchise off. I still hope we get more games in the future. If done right of course. This game seems to return the horror element we all wanted its just way to easy.

At this point I just want a remake of 3. Reboot or continue this story line. Don't care. :lol

I doubt this game will kill the franchise. You can tell this game was made in a pretty low budget. I'm sure it profited.

I really hope the RE2make isn't first person. For one thing it's gonna be hard to play with Leons hair fringe blocking half the screen the whole time :lol

Post gifs and says they won't play it or that they want remake 2 more lol

:lol it does sound like me. Nah, I used to post a lot but you have a lot of Capcom knights in there. Capcom do no wrong. Reason why I never got into MGS.

Hype is over. Im bored of the game. Thinking of getting £36 back trading it in im that far gone. Its got zero longevity. I think what made this game feel... well it was Resident Evil but it didnt FEEL like it. Not in a bad way like 4/5/6 but it was the lack of interesting enemies. I was hoping Alan would get up and go after me. I was hoping for just-turned enemies. It was a missed opportunity not having moulded dogs, moulded alligators especially in the water areas.

Moulded were incredibly boring after the first encounter. Point shotgun, shoot head, move on. The crawling ones were the same; shotgun, move on. Fat ones were annoying but again; shotgun, headshots, done.

RE1 had zombies, cerberus, plant 42, Fi-03, Yawn, hunters, chimera, web spinners, black tiger, crows and the Tyrant. RE2 had zombies, cerberus, licker, advanced licker, poison ivy, alligator, web spinner, 5 mutations of Birkin, G mutant, 2 mutations of Mr X, web spinners. RE3 added Hunter Gamma, Hunter Beta, Worms, Snakes, Grave Digger, Brain Sucker, Drain Demois, 4 mutations of Nemesis. They were all fantastic designs. RE7 misses that alot.

Ive managed to finish on normal in 2hr 56. Ive finished all 3 difficulties. The first time I loved it, the second time it was alright. 3rd time I struggled to play. It becomes a chore when you get to Lucas' part. It just isnt 'fun'. After the main house the locations are so dull. The ship is ridiculously boring. Salt mines are so boring. Theres nothing that makes me want to stop and look in awe. Its like all the effort was put upto Margeurite then capcom thought '**** it, lets put abit of Saw here, give Mia a machine gun and go full shoot em up with as little story as possible'. Its how I imagine REmake if the ended the game before Hunters went in the mansion. I cant explain it but it feels like something is just missing from RE7.

The obvious cut content held back for paid DLC like the Battle mode/Mercanaries/Raid/Ethan must die which has been in RE since the very original all the way to RE6 or the cut videotapes hence there was 5 videoplayers but just 3 videotapes in the main game. We have had a battle mode since the very original game. Its a staple thing in every main title and it has always been included.
You nailed it on the enemies bit. Really sucks that we have extremely limited enemies in re7... I had a funny feeling before playing the game that we would only face the bakers and variations of the molded. Unfortunately I was right!

Guys I was just thinking...why do the Bakers have their very own morgue? :lol

I can't remember all the files. Is there one that says it was a repurposed hospital or something. Or are we to believe in the three years they were infected, Eveline made them build all of it?

Guys I was just thinking...why do the Bakers have their very own morgue? :lol

I can't remember all the files. Is there one that says it was a repurposed hospital or something. Or are we to believe in the three years they were infected, Eveline made them build all of it?

It was built by the same people who made the Spencer mansion so maybe that has somthing to do with hit or maybe they installed it in when they were possessed

Back