Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The game world of CV is too big for classic RE. The style of gameplay tried to emulate Dino Crisis too much. I don't care for 3D backgrounds and moving camera. And yes, it's boring. These might be nothing negative with some people, but it's the only thing I can really illustrate as to why I don't like it. Something about it is very off putting and it feels like a chore to complete. The Magnum sidequest is a complete pain in the balls. And let's not forget the game breaking **** you can end up doing by leaving stuff in the metal detector box or items you can lose if you don't know you're going to stop playing as Claire for Chris and all the weapons vanish with her.

I always thought CV and Zero were neck and neck as being the worst of the original series. CV only has a good plot going for it, everything else is nonsense.

I feel the same about CV. I still rate Zero quite high. Behind the first 3 games but It had great atmosphere and really added to the Umbrella lore at the time

I feel the same about CV. I still rate Zero quite high. Behind the first 3 games but It had great atmosphere and really added to the Umbrella lore at the time

I like that it added backstory to one of the founders... but I think it was executed so horribly. There's literally no "story" going on between Billy and Rebecca... like what are they even trying to do in the training facility? Like from the train to where they meet Marcus at the end... there's nothing :lol My biggest problems with it is the lousy creature design, it's a Mansion clone, and how it ****ed up the geography of RE2.

Code Veronica X is awesome. My favorite " classic style " RE. Its the one game that triggers me when i see people think theres game breaking elements too it. Because the game is really well designed. It takes the player themselves to reload an old file, dump all of their arsenal in the box in anticipation of the character swap to make the game harder for themselves down the line by trying to think they were smarter than the game and cheat by having Chris carry the arsenal of 2 people. The first character swap is designed to start you from scratch, its obvious. You start off against Zombies again, you have a pistol again. You can then get the pistol upgrade, and Shotgun and even sub machine guns. All the ammo drops are shotgun and hand gun. But then again, when people switch back to Claire they reload saves and then dump all of Chris's items into her box and then again get pissed off when it switches back to Chris because they again snookered themselves by trying to outsmart the game with loads.

But at no point is there a game breaking situation, you cant leave anything in the metal detectors that leaves you stranded and not able to progress. The magnum is an optional item thats meant for NG+ before NG+ was a thing. At worst you can be stuck in the alexia fight with the combat knife, even then the game forces you to go into that area with the knife to cut down Claire.

Theres no points in the game where it can ever be broken, it can just be made hard by guns or ammo/ herb shortage.

1PIuT9o.gif

Doesn't mean anything. makes no sense. Why does he look different in resident evil vendetta? He has like light brown hair aswell. Defiantly somebody else

Doesn't mean anything. makes no sense. Why does he look different in resident evil vendetta? He has like light brown hair aswell. Defiantly somebody else

I'm saying that's why people believe that it's Chris. Not that it definitely is. I wouldn't say it definitely isn't either. We'll just have to wait until Capcom lets us know more. It wouldn't surprise me if they changed the way he looks just to make him look more lifelike. It would surprise me a heck of a lot less than Capcom rendering this character based off a single unmasked image of Hunk.

I don't trust it. Dude got out the helucopter and just says Redfield like he was thinking up something off the top of his head. Then the whole leaving with umbrella thing at the end. I mean it could be a cousin or somthing.

It makes no sense that they'd change his appearance so drastically but in vendetta he looks exactly the same as 5 and 6. I think it's defiantly hunk.

For all we know it's a new Redfield sibling :lol
Or...Punished Redfield :lecture

The main thing is that Roger Craig Smith, and also the current Japanese VA for Chris, weren't credited apparently...on the other hand, RCS actually wasn't in Vendetta. I have seen some theories that it may be HUNK.

I reckon its HUNK. It looks like it could be him from the RE3 epilogue. Problem is that HUNK would be too old unless we are to believe HUNK was under 20 in RE2 or this Redfield is over 40 in RE7.

What if Redfield is a codename?

Back