Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cottage? You mean with the bugs? Yeah, hide a and seek is a big part of it unfortunately. Resident Evil shouldn't be a stealth game.

Yeah, the area with the bugs. I got away from Jack and now I'm hiding from the crazy hag. I don't find it too much fun, unfortunately. Does the game have more hide and seek later? Just how much of the game am I required to be Solid Snake?

Yeah, the area with the bugs. I got away from Jack and now I'm hiding from the crazy hag. I don't find it too much fun, unfortunately. Does the game have more hide and seek later? Just how much of the game am I required to be Solid Snake?

There's two more sections of the game after that and it isn't as stealthy as that. It's more of "it's better to run than fight" sorta thing. You're going to hate the ending :lol

There's two more sections of the game after that and it isn't as stealthy as that. It's more of "it's better to run than fight" sorta thing. You're going to hate the ending :lol

Ah got it. Any other non-spoilery tips? I've barely used my ammo so far, I've been dodging enemies and would take a hit or two to save ammo, not sure if that's the right way to play the game though.

Ah got it. Any other non-spoilery tips? I've barely used my ammo so far, I've been dodging enemies and would take a hit or two to save ammo, not sure if that's the right way to play the game though.

Nothing really. I guess only kills molds that are absolutely in the way, otherwise run.

Resident Evil 7’s next DLC drops in December

https://www.polygon.com/2017/9/5/16255396/resident-evil-7-not-a-hero-dlc-release-date

Capcom will release two pieces of downloadable content for Resident Evil 7 biohazard — the delayed episode titled Not A Hero and a new episode called End of Zoe — on Dec. 12, the publisher announced today. The company will also release a Gold Edition of Resident Evil 7 that day, which includes all of the game’s downloadable content to date.

Not A Hero stars Resident Evil series veteran Chris Redfield. The episode, which will be released for free, was originally planned for release this past spring, but was delayed. Here’s the new content’s official synopsis:
Taking place after the horrific events that befell Ethan Winters in Resident Evil 7 biohazard, Not a Hero brings a brand new experience playing as Chris to face new threats not met in the main game. As a member of New Umbrella, Chris and team quickly set up a strategy to counter this latest threat. Will Chris once again solve the mystery of this latest outbreak and make it out of the plantation’s dungeons alive?
The new episode, End of Zoe, will be included as part of Resident Evil 7’s season pass. It can be purchased separately for $14.99. Capcom says the “shocking installment” will reveal Zoe Baker’s fate and introduce new enemies and a swamp-filled area.

Zoe, a member of the Baker family who terrorizes protagonist Ethan in Resident Evil 7, helps the player over the course of the game, but her fate at the end of that game was left vague.

Check out new screenshots of Not A Hero and End of Zoe in the gallery below.
Not_A_Hero___Screenshot_1.jpg

Not_A_Hero___Screenshot_3.jpg

Not_A_Hero___Screenshot_6.jpg

Not_A_Hero___Screenshot_5.jpg

Not_A_Hero___Screenshot_2.jpg

Not_A_Hero___Screenshot_4.jpg

End_of_Zoe___Screenshot_1.jpg

Everything past them findin' cure and leavin' on da boat ruins the plot completely.
And why would anyone want to play as Chris in this game? Makes no goddamn sense.

I fully agree. Chris has no business being in this and turning it into RE6's little retarded cousin.

I was going to try this game but the Chris thing is just a turn off starting to hate the character.

the guy made this video as a joke but i'm sure some of you would have loved to play resident evil 7 that way.

PSA: RE7 for Xbox and PS4 is on sale for $21.99 on PlayAsia, I just picked up a copy- can't wait to finally beat this game and see how it measures up.

Purchased this game last weekend and played it yesterday...lost interest halfway through mainly because of motion sickness from playing in the first person shooter. I usually avoid all of the games in that mode but had to give this a try cause I love RE games. I’m disappointed but it is what it is, I guess. I hope the next new RE game goes back to the third person shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purchased this game last weekend and played it yesterday...lost interest halfway through mainly because of motion sickness from playing in the first person shooter. I usually avoid all of the games in that mode but had to give this a try cause I love RE games. I’m disappointed but it is what it is, I guess. I hope the next new RE game goes back to the third person shooter.

Same here. Played about 30-40% and just never finished it. Some people say it's good, some say it sucked but for me I just didn't felt compelled to beat it. I'll probably give it another go by Halloween just to know what the crap is going on in the story. :lol

I actually having more and more fun going forward with this game. I HATE 1st person... but I got used to it.. and I think I am half way through it going back to the Main house now looking for the "pig" ?

But I hear so much awesomeness about Evil Within 2.. I will pick that one up after I am done with this here... (in a couple months :lol)

Same here. Played about 30-40% and just never finished it. Some people say it's good, some say it sucked but for me I just didn't felt compelled to beat it. I'll probably give it another go by Halloween just to know what the crap is going on in the story. :lol

I actually having more and more fun going forward with this game. I HATE 1st person... but I got used to it.. and I think I am half way through it going back to the Main house now looking for the "pig" ?

But I hear so much awesomeness about Evil Within 2.. I will pick that one up after I am done with this here... (in a couple months :lol)

Am looking into Evil Within 2, too!

I just hope not all games end up with the first person because as of lately I’ve noticed more games are going into that direction! I really, really hate first person.

Have fun with RE 7! I’m ok with not finishing it. No worries. Looking forward to their new one coming and I hope they stick with the survival horror story not an action packed story like RE 5 and 6.

Like with most DLCs and the main game specifically, I'm sure this will be a one and done playthrough and never touch it again. At least I got the pass so it's free.

Back