Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's true, but the past two entries in the main series seem to be a lot more testosterone driven and from the looks of Resident Evil 6, it seems to be that way as well.

I like Chris and Leon as main characters, but I miss Rebecca and Claire. I'd like to see them return in primary roles, but with Rebecca MIA and Claire being a member of an environmental protection organization, it's possible that might not happen in the numbered series.

So I was just watching the trailer again and was taking some less than good quality screen shots...noticed this guy.

They show a quick flash of him right after Ada says "so, you're Wesker Jr."

Could this be Alex Wesker???

AlexWesker1-1.jpg

AlexWesker2-1.jpg

I like how people say the trailer gave so much away when it just opened more doors to mysterys.

I've just played the only good part of RE 5. Lost in Nightmares. I completed 4, so i wanted to do that. I can't be on with the rest of 5.

I was walking around the Spencer estate as i fancied reading notes that mentioned Alex Wesker. But what i found more interesting is Patrick the butlers notes. One of the notes (after Spencer asked Patrick to search for Alex after the entire team disappeared on the island) mentioned that he had a guy but he could not really remember his name.. it was Ricardo or Roberto and apparently he is the go to guy, And this Ricardo/Roberto was also acquainted with Alby and Ada.

I haven't preorder this game, yet. I'll probably just wait for RE6: super gold edition or silver edition. Haven't been happy with Capcom lately.

Just completed Re 3 in 2 hrs 20 minutes. And thats including pee breaks and the water puzzle that took me 10 minutes to figure out because it was laid out like never seen before. I am wondering this new " nemesis " creature that follows Jake will be popping up multiple times with surprise attacks during RE 6

*saves game on code veronica*

I seem to be... but i love them. Though i am giving them the once-over because i am going to do the Metal gear series start to end (all the games not just modern). And before i decided to re-do the ressie games i did the tomb raider ones. After MGS i will do Legacy of Kain. Being unemployed is crap for money but ace for gaming.

*saves game on code veronica*

I seem to be... but i love them. Though i am giving them the once-over because i am going to do the Metal gear series start to end (all the games not just modern). And before i decided to re-do the ressie games i did the tomb raider ones. After MGS i will do Legacy of Kain. Being unemployed is crap for money but ace for gaming.

I'm currently in the midst of a Legacy of Kain marathon. Almost done with Blood Omen 2.

The Resident Evil one shall start soon thereafter.

Thats what i will be doing too (even though really in a few of the games you time travel back in time anyway). Kain is awesome. And i love Blood Omen 2. But the 2 Soul Reaver games and Defiance seem to be the better games. Raziel seems to be the "leon" of Nosgoth (same hairstyle n'all!).

Shame i am going to need to re-buy a ps2 for 3 of the 5 games :(

Back