Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serious...I guess those people want all zombies to be white ???? That makes no sense.

Have we received word on WHERE this game is supposed to take place ?? A RE game set in China or Japan would be awesome (both with the asian zombies and all the lights everywhere in the background).

From what we could gather from the trailer, several different locations. Leon's campaign is "Tall Oaks" (fictional Washington DC?), Chris in a city in China (looks like Shanghai to me), and the new guy in what resembles the remote Spanish location from RE4. Nothing confirmed yet.

I wish there was a way for resident evil to use these as a few new undead creatures.

1993_jurassic_park_wallpaper_001.jpg

they would be badass in it...but its just so impossible :monkey2

Plus Turok and Dino Crisis 3 sucked

JUST saying. So what u guys think about the supposed 6 player co-op in this?

Ugh. No. The Resident Evil franchise is already lacking much in terms of dignity nowadays. Let's keep dinosaurs out of it.

Ugh. No. The Resident Evil franchise is already lacking much in terms of dignity nowadays. Let's keep dinosaurs out of it.

Lost dignity because its not a clunky pre-set camera angle game anymore? I don't think so. If ur talking lost dignity because of scares, thet can be changed easily. Dinosaurs wouldn't be in it anyway because Capcom owns Dino Crisis, though they're not doing anything with it.

RE 2 did have a giant crocodile in it.

Lost dignity because its not a clunky pre-set camera angle game anymore? I don't think so. If ur talking lost dignity because of scares, thet can be changed easily. Dinosaurs wouldn't be in it anyway because Capcom owns Dino Crisis, though they're not doing anything with it.

I made a Street Fighter/Dudley reference. it's okay if no one caught it.

But yeah, the traditional RE was classier.

At least crocodiles still exist :lol

I've always wondered why that croc didn't mutate into some weird monstrosity. It was exposed to the T-Virus, right? Does it just make reptiles bigger?

Speaking of reptiles and dinosaurs, I think the RE team could easily justify having actual dinosaurs in RE if they were crazy enough. I mean, Hunters are pretty much velociraptors.

My eyes rolled soo hard they almost came out!

RE5 i can understand but this?

RE5 was racist.

Since when do you get white, chinese, japanese and black people in africa? I mean, nobody cared that we was slaughtering spanish in RE4or that every zombie in resi 1-3 was white. but oh, no, a black zombie its racist!

Stupid world full of stupid people.

I wish there was a way for resident evil to use these as a few new undead creatures.

1993_jurassic_park_wallpaper_001.jpg

they would be badass in it...but its just so impossible :monkey2

Plus Turok and Dino Crisis 3 sucked

JUST saying. So what u guys think about the supposed 6 player co-op in this?

T-virus Rex. Tyrantsauraus Rex. Seeing as Dino Crisis 3 had the Spaceasauraus rex, Resident evil is long overdue a final rapage, much like they Destroyed the epic game of Dino Crisis;

tyrantsauraus.jpg

Easiest boss ever. All you need to do is stand still and fire a rocket launcher in dramatic fashion.

T-virus Rex. Tyrantsauraus Rex. Seeing as Dino Crisis 3 had the Spaceasauraus rex, Resident evil is long overdue a final rapage, much like they Destroyed the epic game of Dino Crisis;

tyrantsauraus.jpg

Easiest boss ever. All you need to do is stand still and fire a rocket launcher in dramatic fashion.

WTF :lol. A Dinosaur shooting a rocket launcher while driving a jeep...Jurassic Evil

I want Dino Crisis back...and there's no way in hell there's a proper thread to talk about that series anymore :monkey2.

Time to get back on topic !

chris_and_jill_kiss_and_kill_by_kodakcx7430-d39tv67.jpg

Chris wants a jill sandwich

Last edited:
WTF :lol. A Dinosaur shooting a rocket launcher while driving a jeep...Jurassic Evil

I want Dino Crisis back...and there's no way in hell there's a proper thread to talk about that series anymore :monkey2.

barry should be behind jill to make it a sandwich. then again......

RE5 was racist.

Since when do you get white, chinese, japanese and black people in africa? I mean, nobody cared that we was slaughtering spanish in RE4or that every zombie in resi 1-3 was white. but oh, no, a black zombie its racist!

Stupid world full of stupid people.

Im talking more on the initial trailer where everyone was black. They only made it more diverse as a response to the negativity. No one cared at first cause they were all white haha. Im not saying i agree but i can see where they would get that idea

btw African can have alot of diversity

Is that real or is it just a mod ? After all the ____ chris and jill have been through he deserves some _____ from her lol

Back