Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jenny_fat_lips_done--article_image.jpg

Horrible face :( I miss the old design

Jill_Valentine_B_S_A_A_LIN_by_max_safehaven.png

I just wish Capcom gave us more Claire love. She's getting.... Forgotten... :(

They just should have made Leon the only playable character.

Leon > any other character in the RE saga

Wesker was awesome till they made RE5...

RE5 Wesker = Crap

You win the internets :hi5:

Your suffering will be legendary.

Your suffering will be slightly less legendary, but people will still talk about it on lunch breaks and such.

You all know damn well The Steve and Tofu PWN both Leon and Wesker any day of the week! :lecture

I just feel like Leon, Jill, and Chris are taking over now Claire just became a whatever character or a side character like Rebecca/Carlos/Ada... Etc. I thought it was Chris/Jill & Leon/Claire?

I just feel like Leon, Jill, and Chris are taking over now Claire just became a whatever character or a side character like Rebecca/Carlos/etc. I gj

Which really sucks but I guess it makes sense, Leon went on to become a Super Government Agent and Chris and Jill helped establish the BSAA while Claire just became a human right activist.

I think RE 2 b game and Code Veronica are as good as RE games get. And Claire is a very unique female character. And great designs in both games.

Give us some Claireeee

I just feel like Leon, Jill, and Chris are taking over now Claire just became a whatever character or a side character like Rebecca/Carlos/Ada... Etc. I thought it was Chris/Jill & Leon/Claire?

yea i would love to know whats going on with rebecca

Which really sucks but I guess it makes sense, Leon went on to become a Super Government Agent and Chris and Jill helped establish the BSAA while Claire just became a human right activist.

Yeah, She didn't really take the path of a fighter.

There was one of those cool, live action RE5 ads where they had Claire as a member of the BSAA...but those aren't canon as far as I know...just for fun.

I would love to see Claire become a fighter. Seriously I thought she had huge fan base...

Back