Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see Claire become a fighter. Seriously I thought she had huge fan base...

I think the fan base is there. She was popular enough to make it into the movies as a reoccurring character and she was in the recent Mercenaries game, so she's not completely forgotten....But we definitely need more Claire!

Last edited:
They could also have her on a rescue mission to help Leon or Chris again. I have faith that we'll see Claire again. My hope for Rebecca's return is starting to dwindle, though.

Yeah, She didn't really take the path of a fighter.

There was one of those cool, live action RE5 ads where they had Claire as a member of the BSAA...but those aren't canon as far as I know...just for fun.

As I recall she was simply training with her brother, doing some target practice.

Claire kicked ass in RE2 and RE Code Veronica. Would love to see her as a playable character in RE6.

Maybe Claire is part of the BSAA but we dont know it. Remember we didnt no jill was in the fifth game judging by the first trailer.

Maybe Claire is part of the BSAA but we dont know it. Remember we didnt no jill was in the fifth game judging by the first trailer.

Could be, never know. The latest we have to go on, which others have already pointed out, is that she's a peaceful activist for "Terra-Save." Leon even pointed out how she didn't go the "fighter route" like himself and her brother Chris. We'll see!

bunch of tards who have nothing better else to do... Move on everybody..

I mean, I thought it was well understood that Capcom was racist. I mean, when I think of black people, I think of mad lunatics that want to eat my face....:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

....they should be happy, at least the black people in the RE series aren't trying to rob you....:lol

funny-gif-black-guy-reaction.gif

:lol

I'm black and I found RE5 to not be racist whatsoever. It was just a dude surrounded by crazy africans to me.

I'm black and I found RE5 to not be racist whatsoever. It was just a dude surrounded by crazy africans to me.

That's what always got me. You go to Africa, there's gonna be black people. You go to China, there's going to be yellow people. You go to Pandora, there's going to be blue people :slap

sw50sw8sw578.gif

That's what always got me. You go to Africa, there's gonna be black people. You go to China, there's going to be yellow people. You go to Pandora, there's going to be blue people :slap

Serious...I guess those people want all zombies to be white ???? That makes no sense.

Have we received word on WHERE this game is supposed to take place ?? A RE game set in China or Japan would be awesome (both with the asian zombies and all the lights everywhere in the background).

Back