Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bf4y75.jpg

ym1ch.jpg

atpsnc.jpg

Holy crap Chris and Jill got married!

Jill Redfield! Holy crap!!

https://www.biohaze.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=6691

Last edited:
The "Responsabilities," "immediatly," and "january" kinda clued into its illegitimacy, just by skimming over quickly :lol

Apparently, only illiterate morons think they can forge fake ____ well?

But.... I wanted to be invited to the wedding. Lol why would Chris marry Jill right after the events of re5 anyway.

Helicopter ride after killing wesker "so Jill um.... Psh this might be random and all but you wanna get married ? I'm pretty sure ____ like this will never happen again and I'm pretty sure I font need therapy for the ____ that went down"

" o yes Chris I'll marry you and we can raise our kids in a world that's constantly under attack by vicious monsters and zombies. I'll even give nemesis a ring to see if he's available for babysitting .

But.... I wanted to be invited to the wedding. Lol why would Chris marry Jill right after the events of re5 anyway.

Helicopter ride after killing wesker "so Jill um.... Psh this might be random and all but you wanna get married ? I'm pretty sure ____ like this will never happen again and I'm pretty sure I font need therapy for the ____ that went down"

" o yes Chris I'll marry you and we can raise our kids in a world that's constantly under attack by vicious monsters and zombies. I'll even give nemesis a ring to see if he's available for babysitting .

please.gif

In all seriousness though, I could see Chris and Jill tying the knot. They both are very passionate about anti bio weapons after the Mansion and Raccoon City incidents and Chris seemed especially torn up after Jill's presumed death which would indicate they were close. Besides if I knew a girl who looked like Jill and could protect me from zombies and massive gentically engineered bio organic weapons, I'd ask her to marry me on the spot!

Back