Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know about that...Wesker can't see in slight darkness for some reason. I blame the sunglasses. "Don't mess around with the guy in shades, oh no!"

Grain of salt news! Yay!

Here’s the latest “revelation” from IMDb concerning that game we’re all looking forward to oh so very much, Resident Evil 6. Back before we learned of the game’s Chinese setting (for part of Chris’s story) IMDb listed Wendy Monk as playing the role of a Chinese zombie. Well, looks like that’s legit! For the most part, since the enemies in Chris’s scenario are more akin to the crazed infected from Resident Evils 4 and 5. So that brings us to the latest listing on the film database.

According to the site, Sam Riegel will be returning in Resident Evil 6 to reprise his role as Steve Burnside. Sam isn’t Steve’s original voice actor, though, and he only voiced him in Darkside Chronicles. Regardless, this is rather interesting. But again, this is the same site that listed Aunt May as being Carnage in Spider-Man 3! Good times..

https://www.relyonhorror.com/latest...-voice-actor-as-returning-in-resident-evil-6/

If its true i dont care about Steve. But if the veronica virus plays a big part im happy

If its true i dont care about Steve.

if steve is in this the game just got less interesting for me :thud:

slapgif.gif

HERETICS!!!! How dare you speak such blasphemy!!!

Back