Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 6?

They can put can any main character they want but so long as the story is good and it's scary that's all I need. I'm talking dead space scary, with disturbing images every now and then like lisa trevor or somthing. I'm talking somthing that you can't play alone.

I swear if we see any nods to those horrible movie's I will burn capcom. No action all horror. Like Cliare stuck in a umbrella mental asylum for example.

You mean where Umbrella hires all of it's lead employees? :lol

It'll be Resident Evil Gaiden all over again.

Done right :lecture

Sacrilege! RE6 could only hope to be as groundbreaking as RE Gaiden!

You mean where Umbrella hires all of it's lead employees? :lol

I hear you're given a randomly colorized emblem when you're hired by Umbrella. It's cool and shiny and you can wear it proudly pinned to your shirt.

The only problem is that in order to use the restroom you have to find the matching opposite colored door, of which there are dozens in Umbrella HQ. The colors rotate every 24 hours for security purposes.

Maybe Capcom is going back to the beta version of RE4? :dunno

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMBfgHLkIMo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMBfgHLkIMo[/ame]

umbrella needs to make a comeback in resident evil .

That wouldn't really make sense though. I mean sure as fan service it'd be cool...but....That's like Enron coming back.

:lol :yess:

"Now I've done it"

I hear you're given a randomly colorized emblem when you're hired by Umbrella. It's cool and shiny and you can wear it proudly pinned to your shirt.

The only problem is that in order to use the restroom you have to find the matching opposite colored door, of which there are dozens in Umbrella HQ. The colors rotate every 24 hours for security purposes.

And there's only one bathroom in each facility...sometimes none.

well if not umbrella bring wesker back he's the best villian they have .

Well yeah, but don't bring him back yet. Let him sit out a few games so when he returns it will be majestic!

For now I think we'll have Alex Wesker. Which may or may not be Wesker #2

alex wesker ? i may missed that hes one of the wesker children?

Last edited:

akex wesker ?i may missed that hes one of the wesker children?

Yeah and one of the head researchers of the Wesker children project, to which all subjects were named Wesker.. He basically made off with a ton of Spencer's assets and hasn't been heard of since. A file mentions him in RE5 and a file in the Lost in Nightmares DLC goes into more depth about the whole thing.

Last edited:

i felt they tied up chris ,jill and wesker story in re5 but who knows .

-____-

But don't worry, I know Leon will be in this :pray:

NO!!!!!! Screw that GAP reject! Like I've said countless times this game needs to have The Steve and Tofu and the main characters!!!! :lol

In all seriousness though I want to see Claire in the next game and I'd like to see Sherry and see what's happened with her. Also I don't want to have a partner tagging along with me all the time. Really takes away from the intensity when you have a partner.

NO!!!!!! Screw that GAP reject!

wonder_woman.gif

I'm be really surprised if they announced anything on RE6 by that Sept 2011 date.

I was at comic con this weekend and sat in the capcom 15th anniversary resident evil panel. That question was asked any news about re6 and of course they had no comment but I could read in between the lines it's not ready for any official announcements any time soon.

They started off the presentation slides with RE code verconia HD and RE 4 HD coming out in September. I can't remember what came next either it was RE revelations or Operation raccoon city but both were covered.

Question was asked why did they change Jill's face? Answer it has gone through some minor tweaks but it's the same Jill and she is still recognizable in terms of movements, etc. I was like hahaha.

They were pushing these upcoming titles at the panel.

Back