Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 6?

I'd really like to see Sherry have some sort of role in this one. I remember in the original Wesker Report I think it was that Wesker stated that there was something "special" about her and that she was in his hands or something along those lines (though I think that could have been retconned). I'd also like to see HUNK or Barry get their own game.

Yeah, he says "Sherry is safe in our hands. I would never underestimate Birkin...There's something about this little girl."

As for retconning...they may have. In the Darkside chronicles they have a cutscene where a government official is interrogating Leon and basically forces him to join the US government by saying they're keeping Sherry in custody. Whether or not that will develop into a major plot point remains to be seen.

It's Confirmed! Alice will be the main lead in Resident Evil 6 :sleep

Hopefully the lead is Claire or Jill this time.

I'm burned out from Chris and Leon.

Leon better not be the main character of RE6.

facepalm_implied.jpg

I want RE Damnation leads in to Resident evil 6.

Hopefully Jill's appearance in Revelations doesn't forshadow her taking a supporting role in RE6.

all i want is a good game with a strong story i dont care what character they put in resident evil 6.

They can put can any main character they want but so long as the story is good and it's scary that's all I need. I'm talking dead space scary, with disturbing images every now and then like lisa trevor or somthing. I'm talking somthing that you can't play alone.

I swear if we see any nods to those horrible movie's I will burn capcom. No action all horror. Like Cliare stuck in a umbrella mental asylum for example.

Back