Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 6?

I hope this goes back to having one main character you play as in the main story. I thought having Sheva around was okay and everything, but I'd prefer they include co-op aspect in some other format. Mercenaries Mode or perhaps a separate co-op story mode or something.

I hope they keep it like RE5. I played through the game with two different friends... had a blast. Simple co op modes aren't enough... I loved being able to play the whole game, any level, survival, or whatever extra with a buddy.

I hope they keep it like RE5. I played through the game with two different friends... had a blast. Simple co op modes aren't enough... I loved being able to play the whole game, any level, survival, or whatever extra with a buddy.

It was fun, but it kind of takes away more of the horror aspect in my opinion.

I thought Resi 5 had some cool design, graphics and such but the game ____in sucked. compared to Resi 4.

so im lookin forward to a change. even if its back to Resi 2 style ( unless Mikami is back at the helm)

I thought Resi 5 had some cool design, graphics and such but the game ____in sucked. compared to Resi 4.

so im lookin forward to a change. even if its back to Resi 2 style ( unless Mikami is back at the helm)

would love resident evil 2 style was there best game imo.

they could just reboot the entire series a fresh start .

We don't know yet... ( Rebecca would be cool) but Leon better not be the main character of RE6.

[Stops rant] :lol

Thought the 5th one was crap. I dont know i loved the 4th but something about the 5th just didnt seem to wow me. Hope the do better with this one. Ditch the coop crap and get some horror elements in there.

:yess: :yess: :yess:

I hope this one is single player and personally want to see Ada as the main character.:D

Also.. it would be pretty badass if they bring back the typewriter and ink ribbons.

you dont think so? they preety much tied up the series with the 5th one .

There's still loose ends with Sherry, Ada, Barry, Rebecca, Billy, Alex Wesker (maybe Steve) among others. They have plenty of stories left. No reboot yet.

I remember reading an interview with Capcom a bit after RE5 came out. They said something along the lines of, RE5 ends the first act of the Resident Evil saga.

For God's sake make Barry the lead in this one :gah:

I'd really like to see Sherry have some sort of role in this one. I remember in the original Wesker Report I think it was that Wesker stated that there was something "special" about her and that she was in his hands or something along those lines (though I think that could have been retconned). I'd also like to see HUNK or Barry get their own game.

Back