Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bubbling idiot :lol

Me and you are on the same page a lot when it comes to games Wez.

There is not one time when I fight Nemesis and I don't feel nervous, Ustanak tried to top Nemesis and he just didn't to me... I mean he's fun and I like the attachments for his arm... but Nemesis was more cunning and intelligent I'm sorry...

The whole fist fight with Jake and Ustanak ughhh >_>

Chainsaw Ganado literally scared me to death when you first see him in the village and he chases you up the steps after he cuts through the door :lol

Thats the problem with RE3 and maybe horror games in general, at least for me, the first time is always OMG! but then... its not THAT scary, I was never scared of Nemesis but I always liked the idea of a boss following you the entire game, thats badass

I was nervous at the mines in chapter 2.. it could have been better but its was a good chapter, maybe the biggest thing capcom has to fix is that they should make the players feel vulnerable again

I don't mind the chainsaw ganado now but back then I thought it was stupid :lol maybe the Regenerador creatures were the only thing in RE4 that made me jump a couple of times

Last edited:
I guess we're getting new DLC maps?

Too bad... I haven't purchased anything from this game. Sorry Capcom leave those gimmicks to Call of Duty.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

I'm hoping for a sale something. :lol I don't think I can pay a penny... :dunno

This game is not even worth spending $1.00 for DLC.

And...

T-G virus BOWS for the win. Plaga/Majinis/C-Vurus can suck it.

I bought Railyard... and immediately regretted it :slap

Wow you shouldn't have if you are not a mercs fan, thats easily the worst map, the old downloadable maps High Seas Fortress and Catacombs are great

If you rule out everything after CV, the ultimate BOW is Birkin. His mutations seemed limitless.

He was more persistent than Nemesis :lol

Yep, Ustanak is a C-Virus creature, so a bit of T-Veronica and G in there (as well as T of course).

C was the biggest weirdo virus of the series and I guess G and TV couldn't be bothered giving it good mutations :lol

I would take roof tar Uroboros over C.

G on it's own still is the ultimate virus.

I just hope 7 or the next installment doesn't include the C-rap(Capcom virus?:dunno :lol) Virus, Plagas or Majinis. Please Capcom! I rather kill the old BOW's like hunters, lickers, chimeras, etc....

I just hope 7 or the next installment doesn't include the C-rap(Capcom virus?:dunno :lol) Virus, Plagas or Majinis. Please Capcom! I rather kill the old BOW's like hunters, lickers, chimeras, etc....

The best we could hope for is a RE2make to fight any old school BOWs. At this point, I wouldn't mind a second REmake if done correctly. But would it be over the shoulder? ehhh doesn't work in the Mansion or RPD.

Speaking of which, why the F hasn't the REmake or Zero been ported to current gen consoles? :dunno

See to me ustanak felt like a bubbling idiot. Just kept crashing into stuff and wasnt as agile. He was strong and invunerable but he didnt seem like a threatning type of villian. With nemesis you had to be on your toes at all times, ustanak was just there trying to be menacing with a gun for a hand. Liked his design but man they could of done alot more with him. Chainsaw ganado was scarier imo becuase with chainsaw ganado you knew that one hit would kill you and that he was near due to the chainsaw buzzing.

There's a bit of nostalgia glaze to your point of view. Don't get me wrong Nemesis > Ustanak any day of the week, but Nemmy had his fair share of bumbling idiocy moments. Like walking straight towards A guy holding a grenade and getting blown out of the train. Or when Jill pushes him off the balcony, and then again on the bridge :lol come on Nemmy don't let the Jill push you around like that.

tumblr_mheko3Zl9x1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Back