Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instant mouth rape :peace

tumblr_mhdcfzYLtk1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Nemesis basically could chase you through all uptown and downtown and your only haven was the safe room but you could still hear his music since he was on the other side of the door.

Ustanak is alright, but he's still heavily eclipsed by the sheer greatness that was Nemesis.

Nemesis type 2 was such a great design... didn't care for type 3 :dunno

Yeah, true that!

Well at one point he does get to stick his tentacle in her, lucky devil :monkey2

Giggity!

Nemesis basically could chase you through all uptown and downtown and your only haven was the safe room but you could still hear his music since he was on the other side of the door.

Ustanak is alright, but he's still heavily eclipsed by the sheer greatness that was Nemesis.

Nemesis type 2 was such a great design... didn't care for type 3 :dunno

:lecture:goodpost::exactly::hi5: I like Ustanak and he was definitely my favorite BOW in RE6 but I did not feel the same sense of dread or urgency to get away when being pursued by Ustanak like I did with Nemesis. Nemesis will always be the ultimate BOW to me.

So is HT working on this line? :lol

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

No project there working on more important things like a closet for ironman's armor and a joker with the shoulders right. So to even ask why drop the 50th ironman figure just to to do what we want is absurd lol.

For anyone even interested, the EX3 alternate outfits should be released by tomorrow I believe. I took part in the one online event so I got a free ticket to get one, you don't need to pay you just need to accumulate points and use it through re.net. I have 170,000 in the bank so that should be enough to get two others and they have a 2nd chance event getting another free ticket.

RE6 still sucks :dunno

For anyone even interested, the EX3 alternate outfits should be released by tomorrow I believe. I took part in the one online event so I got a free ticket to get one, you don't need to pay you just need to accumulate points and use it through re.net. I have 170,000 in the bank so that should be enough to get two others and they have a 2nd chance event getting another free ticket.

RE6 still sucks :dunno

I'm curious how the melee attacks look as pixel lump ..:lol

Resident-Evil-6-Costume-EX3.jpg

a really neat feature of RE.Net would be if they were to offer people the option to print out these ex3 costumes on a4 paper so we can print them out, cut and stick them. Like we did in school as kids.

Of course even then it would have to be alot more simplified than they look in the game. But it would be fun and free.

Last edited:
I still want the platinum trophy so I can burry it. Pretend it never was made. :(

I still want the platinum trophy so I can burry it. Pretend it never was made. :(

You cant platinum it without playing it! I nearly had platinum before it was released! November 10th i was last on it

Back