Resident Evil 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! I guess you pretty much have to run though it as fast as you can.

No, I've done it just going back and playing amateur using the mag (have unlimited ammo). Now, having unlimited ammo on the RL I can really rock it using both. I think I've got it down to 3hrs 39 mins. Its on the lowest level of course but I could care less I just wanted to RL ammo.

No, I've done it just going back and playing amateur using the mag (have unlimited ammo). Now, having unlimited ammo on the RL I can really rock it using both. I think I've got it down to 3hrs 39 mins. Its on the lowest level of course but I could care less I just wanted to RL ammo.

Even on Veteran, with unlimited mag ammo, I beat 1-1 and 1-2 in like 15 minutes. So even on Veteran, you can beat it REAL fast with unlimited ammo.

Yeah, especially with the Mag. It pretty much kills everyone with 1-2 shots.

Oh yea, killed the executioner in 3 shots I think. Everybody else in 1.

Question to you guys, I'm currently getting the BSAA Emblems, if I know for a fact that I got them all in a particular section, do I have to finish it? Or can I just quit right there and save it?

Last edited:
I haven't even opened my game up yet. :( Almost done unpacking...but the dad is in town and he's always watching the tv. He doesn't leave for 4 more weeks.......patience...patience...:lol

You can quit though finish will allow you to earn more money and get the bonus points.

Okay sweet. Just want the emblems, don't want to replay the whole game AGAIN. :lol
I haven't even opened my game up yet. :( Almost done unpacking...but the dad is in town and he's always watching the tv. He doesn't leave for 4 more weeks.......patience...patience...:lol

Time to give him the ole boot.

you get unlimited ammo on the guns you get all the upgrades for right??? i think next time i rent this i'll upgrade the magnum and shotgun all the way.

Unless you're going for the achievement, don't even bother with the shotty. The magnum is SO much better.

Okay sweet. Just want the emblems, don't want to replay the whole game AGAIN. :lol

Man, I've probably beat the game a half dozen times or so already. Can't quit playing it. :lol

All I need now is to beat it on Pro. Kain and I shall be starting that shortly.

I just started playing the game this weekend. I have never played any RE game, but have watched my husband play them. I thought they were really scary so I never wanted to play. We have been playing co-op but either the game is really hard or I really suck.:lol

yeah mercenaries is really hard, I just play co op all the time. The hardest stage so far is by far the experimental level where like millions of lickers start coming after you at some point. I think I have one level left to unlock, the ship being the latest one I unlocked, is there two more or just one after that?

All I need is two more Achievements, Take It To The Max (upgrade all weapons) and War Hero (beat it on Professional). I should have those in a few days. :rock

I just finished the game last night on Amateur, because I am rubbish and have to start on the easiest settings. :D
Chris' tiger stripe outfit is really horrible, but Shevas' gold disco outfit is cool.
I'm starting it again on normal now.

I just finished the game last night on Amateur, because I am rubbish and have to start on the easiest settings. :D
Chris' tiger stripe outfit is really horrible, but Shevas' gold disco outfit is cool.
I'm starting it again on normal now.

Yea, the disco outfit is hilarious. What's even funnier, is that they wear the outfits in the cutscenes. I didn't expect that and it's hilarious.

Back