Resident Evil 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, you guys message me and i'd be happy to play!

Is the Experimental Facility the one with the lickers? I HATE the lickers so much simply because there are so many of them.

How many points do you need to get SS rank? 80K? I think the most I got was a little more than 70k with Midnight Wesker.
I like the lickers for one reason, big combos. Get a magnum and one shot kill them each, it makes for a good score, if you can keep the combo going. Get to the top of the ramp and they all climb up in single file, makes for easy targeting.

I think the score for SS is 80,000 on single player and 160,000 on co-op. I've never got an SS on single, only on co op. I never play single player though.

Chris BSAA, STARS and Safari, sheva tribal, and Wesker stars and Midnight all have SS ranks on public assembly now! :D it makes for good viewing!

I have just started replaying this one again. I actually like it more than I remember but I think the main problem for me with this game is that a lot of the locations leading up to the final parts are more or less the same. It just visually feels so uninteresting and boring after a while.

Chris though looks the best he ever has until 6 imo. Dude really hit the weights hard :rotfl

Lol at earlier post excited for this game only to say they think its ok afterwards . Seems like people in this thread enjoyed it. 2009 was must of been a chill time.

Back