Resident Evil 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gonna go watch a mooooooovie will be on live later :lol

noooooooo.jpg

Just got to grind and find those time additions and combo busters. once you memorize the level, it gets easier

True. I remember I was horrible at Mercenaries on RE4 (especially with HUNK) before I memorized every stage, and it took forever to get an "S" ranking with each character on each stage to unlock the "Handcannon", but now I completely dominate RE4 Mercenaries....especially with Wesker.

Damn that Mercenary mode. I can easily get an A or S rank by myself, but they must put the dudes on uber-strenght when it's 2 players.

Damn that Mercenary mode. I can easily get an A or S rank by myself, but they must put the dudes on uber-strenght when it's 2 players.

Ah, just found some guides and apparently, the way to do it is to get all the times on the map at once. Then select JILL and get to an open area and then just do melee melee melee melee melee and that works. Then when the bosses come, use the snipe. Going to have to try that.

Just got everybody on Mercenaries mode. S.T.A.R.S. Wesker is awesome. I love the way he holds his shotgun. I got S rank on Public Assembly with him on the first try.

However, I don't like that Wesker's glasses fall off if he gets hit hard. They should never come off unless he deems it necessary.

Last edited:
I havnt tried the online yet, too busy getting the trophies. I only have the professional one and the figures one to do :joy

Professional mode does not ^^^^ around!! Parts of the game that were a breeze on Veteran are a PAIN IN THE ASS on this difficulty. I've gotten up to 3-1 so far, but it's been a bit frustrating, the Infinite Magnum and Rocket Launcher are easing my pain though.

I just bought the Longbow for Sheva, and man, what a waste of money. So hard to aim without a reticule or laser sight.

Professional mode does not ^^^^ around!! Parts of the game that were a breeze on Veteran are a PAIN IN THE ASS on this difficulty. I've gotten up to 3-1 so far, but it's been a bit frustrating, the Infinite Magnum and Rocket Launcher are easing my pain though.

No kidding. It took me forever to get pass the motorcycle chase and the El Gigante on pro. I was originally trying to beat pro without having to use infinate ammo but after barely surviving the fight at the beginning that threw that idea right out the window. On pro it also seems Sheva tends to get herself killed more often aswell.

the only achievements i need to get is the "who do you trust" one -Which does anyone know how to get it? Ive said thank you a million times

and beat it on professional which i just beat the troll.

the only achievements i need to get is the "who do you trust" one -Which does anyone know how to get it? Ive said thank you a million times

and beat it on professional which i just beat the troll.

Buy a bunch of first aid sprays, give them to Shevea, get hurt, let the chick heal you, then say thanks. Do that a bunch of times and that's it.

I just let those spider things attack me in 4-1 and let her knock them off, then said thanks. After going through that it got the trophy (need to play 360 version for achievement later on).

Back