Resident Evil 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BAH!!! Pro is so hard! one hit and you're in a dying state? I died 3 times on 1-1... ERHBFJSDKFNWEKN!!! :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

I got some "S" in amateur, some in normal and some in Vet, but didnt get S for all stages in any one difficulty, and was still able to buy the figure.

Just beat the game on pro.....was tough but fair. The Jill & wesker fight was a real pain though.

What really sucks is you have almost no time to revive your partner and give em' health.

And the AI is so dumb too. If they have ample opportunity to save your butt during that 2-second timeframe, they just aim at the enemy and wait for you to die. So frustrating.

Though admittedly, I'm getting better at Pro. I'm playing carefully like it's the first time I'm playing the game, unsure of what to expect and afraid of dying.

And the AI is so dumb too. If they have ample opportunity to save your butt during that 2-second timeframe, they just aim at the enemy and wait for you to die. So frustrating.

Though admittedly, I'm getting better at Pro. I'm playing carefully like it's the first time I'm playing the game, unsure of what to expect and afraid of dying.

that is pretty crappy that the AI lets you die, and its not like she doesnt have herbs or anything since I packed her inventory full of them. Also really hate how you can get hit by something, and before you get control of your character again another enemy starts their attack and nails you at the right time.

I need to go back to Resident Evil again... SFIV has been the only game I've played all week.

I've heard how bastard hard it is on Pro.. time I stop running and get in there!:D

Anyone up for some co-op on Live?

Got the hydra before for story mode. Not too dear! Love how Chris and Wesker hold it in one hand. I'd have been gutted if Chris held it like he does the M37

I finished the game a few nights ago on easy and have started up a new game on normal. I'm going through slower this time picking up the achievements and BSAA emblems I missed the first go around. I've unlocked all the new guns so I'm having fun with that. The gatling gun is cool, but the sight for some of the other guns is limited by the tank so I usually don't gear up with it. I'd love to play some coop if anyone is up for it. My xbox gt is CHEFBOYARBEE

Just do it on veteran! You may as well, otherwise you will end up doing loads of play throughs for achievements :huh. Up to you though :rock

I very much doubt it.

I've never used jill battle suit, only used jill BSAA once, for that matter. Is she any good?

Yup, STARS wesker is my favourite! I can also kick ass with STARS Chris on a good day! Chris BSAA is good, can get an S with him on all stages, never got an SS though. The prison level is really hard when using Chris BSAA I think. Always die and make myself look like a naff player! It's those red executioner majinis, his shotgun is no use against them. Need a magnum for those bad boys. Which STARS Chris and Wesker have.

Just do it on veteran! You may as well, otherwise you will end up doing loads of play throughs for achievements :huh. Up to you though :rock

I plan to go through it on veteran after I finish it on normal. I'm not a super gamer by any means and to be honest, I usually never try a game on the hardest level when playing.

Veteran really isn't that hard when you have unlimited magnum. I beat it, in total, in about 3 hours all together. With the magnum, you can literally rush through it really fast.

As for Mercs and Online, STARS Wesker just totally rocks the ^^^^. It really isn't even fair to play against him. One flurry with the hydra and you're dead pretty much instantly. Battle Suit Jill isn't terrible, she has the machine gun and a rifle, but you barely use the rifle.

The jump from veteran to professional is a bit high, IMO. On veteran, you're like "^^^^^^ yeah! I am the resident evil 5 king!" As you lay waste to 5 enemies at once with a shotgun, but then on professional, it's like "Sheva, ^^^^^***g heal me! ffs. dead."

Back