Resident Evil 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 5 xbox360 gameplay footage

I thought that RE4 revolutionized the RE Series, but RE5 maybe even better. The only downfall I hope they will correct, is that RE4 felt less creepy than the other previosu RE4, hope they can mix the gameplay of RE4 and the creepiness of RE1-3

Completely agree, the gameplay for RE4 is insanely fun, but I never felt creeped out... kinda jumpy a few times, but didn't have the same dark eerie feel. This one kinda looks the same, I think not being in complete control of the character (as in the earlier games) and the forced perspectives added to that sense of tension.

I'm extremely excited about this... I loved 4, but like most people said, it wasnt as creepy as the others in the series. but geez... this one looks insane.

and the 2 player co-op will definitely add something to the gameplay (if it's done right ^_^)

I hope this will be better than RE4, it has alot to live up to....

That sure is asking a lot. RE4 is one of the best games I've ever played and really pulled this franchise back from the dead (get it :D)

I f'n can NOT wait for this game! :rock :rock :rock I got so damn hooked on RE4.....first game that actually frightened me. :eek: :lol

Have you played the Resident Evil Remake for the Gamecube?

I ++++ing hate people

These are probably the same ass holes that drive 30 over the speed limit and claim they got pulled over because of their race :rolleyes:

I shake your hand for that first line sir. I agree.

That sure is asking a lot. RE4 is one of the best games I've ever played and really pulled this franchise back from the dead (get it :D)

I agree. I actually am not a fan of any of the RE games besides RE4... and that is in my top 2 or 3 favorite games of all time. I've played it all the way through 5 or 6 times already. Just amazing. If RE5 is even close to being on par with it I'll be blown away.

RE4 is brilliant. That is the rare game that I could play every single day and not get tired of it. I recently bought the Resident Evil remake and was making decent progress before 3 of my latest saved files corrupted. I used all 5 save slots for safety. That didn't work. :rolleyes: Pisses me off. My 2 good files are pretty much at the beginning of the game. That ruined my RE momentum, but I will probably dive back into gameplay soon.

Back