Resident Evil 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 5 xbox360 gameplay footage

Title of the thread is misleading....if you watch the footage you'll see a PS3 controller there more than the 360s :lol

I can't wait for this one, it looks so realistic its amazing......can't wait for release day, I'll pick it up at Midnight especially because can you think of a better hour to play?

Title of the thread is misleading....if you watch the footage you'll see a PS3 controller there more than the 360s :lol
If you watch closely, you'll see that the guy controlling Chris is holding a 360 controller, hence the title.

Well at least they can't blame the white people since Capcom is a Japanese company:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah, but you know if the Klan had access to the Internet, they would be working on setting up a headquarters in Japan right now ... thank God they are still in the age of analog and rotary ... Nah, we are probably safe. They would never figure a way to get their pickups and flatbed trucks across the ocean. "I done seen it on Knight Rider, you Idgit .... we'z got to use water wheels is all!"

As opposed to being a Chinese company? Just what are you trying to say Mark????
I am saying that can't blame white people for being racists and having the black people killed in the game, they can blame Asians this time.

You guys are so f'n gay.....:monkey4:lol:lol:lol:lol

Anyway, I am so looking forward to this game.....Will definitely be lining up to get mine at midnight as well.

I am saying that can't blame white people for being racists and having the black people killed in the game, they can blame Asians this time.

So you're saying you blame the Chinese?????? Just what are you trying to say Mark???????

:lol Happens to the best of us. Just ask P!tu.

Not this time, but when he mans up and stops being scared to play Gears, he'll be "receiving" plenty. :lol

Dude, I played Gears almost every day for almost 4 1/2 months. Time to move on.

I can't wait to shoot some black people :chew

I mean undead Africans :monkey3

Back