Media Resident Evil 3 (Remake)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't it a couple of weeks ago where Capcom were saying they were working on another title, but the decisions they were making on it would tick off a lot of people and make happy others...? I forget. It would be interesting if they were working on Resident Evil 4, but it's nothing like the Resident Evil 4 we all know.

pretty sure that was referring to resident evil 8 since rumours are saying its gonna follow up on 7 with ethan and have werewolves and hallucinations, some people liked the new direction, some people didn't.

for me I was both, I liked the game but it didn't really feel resident evil to me, but if Capcom continues with the remakes along with the sequels then I will be super happy because we will end up getting the best of both new resident evil experiences and classic reimagined experiences.

pretty sure that was referring to resident evil 8 since rumours are saying its gonna follow up on 7 with ethan and have werewolves and hallucinations, some people liked the new direction, some people didn't.

for me I was both, I liked the game but it didn't really feel resident evil to me, but if Capcom continues with the remakes along with the sequels then I will be super happy because we will end up getting the best of both new resident evil experiences and classic reimagined experiences.

Yeah, heard the RE8 started off as RE: Revelations 3 but Capcom liked it enough that they wanted to make it a main entry. I could see the werewolves being caused by hallucinations brought on my the black spore in RE7 or some natural progression of it.

If they do another remake, they need to redo RE6. Take the suck out.

So i have completed the game on assisted 3 times, standard, hardcore, nightmare, and inferno 3 times and i have never had Nemesis walk into a save room. I heard before the game came out a review said he could, and capcom said it was nonsense. I am watching Tyrone Magnus play it now and Nemesis totally just walked right into a save room.

Yeah, heard the RE8 started off as RE: Revelations 3 but Capcom liked it enough that they wanted to make it a main entry. I could see the werewolves being caused by hallucinations brought on my the black spore in RE7 or some natural progression of it.

If they do another remake, they need to redo RE6. Take the suck out.

what ever they do do not touch RE1 & RE0. can't imagine how the characters would end up looking like another group of generic looking people.

hope there will be a mod where we get Remake Jill face instead of this generic looking jill.

Sasha Zotova Jill is awesome. I like her more then Voth. Voth looks generic by comparison.

Back