Media Resident Evil 2 (1/25/2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
93b3a361782adc36f5f893cf86fa0978.jpg

b33446a28731c18195b5d2902e377e6c.jpg
7d28013572c53ae2b79497f98efa1a10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully we get a nemesis cameo or like something that alludes to him. Since Jill and leon and Claire were at racoon at the same time but the other two arrived late. Nemesis with this new updated RE engine will ook insane.:panic:

So disappointed. My favorite part of RE and similar games is the fixed camera. For me that is what made the games so artistic and beautiful.

The over the shoulder is just another 3D camera game like so many others.

I like how they name the E3 vid RE2 REMAKE but the guy in the video keeps saying it isn't a REMAKE.

For sure it could still be cool but it isn't what I've been excited for the past 2 years. I wanted it to match the Origins Collection.

EDIT: And man does Claire look ugly.

So disappointed. My favorite part of RE and similar games is the fixed camera. For me that is what made the games so artistic and beautiful.

The over the shoulder is just another 3D camera game like so many others.

I like how they name the E3 vid RE2 REMAKE but the guy in the video keeps saying it isn't a REMAKE.

For sure it could still be cool but it isn't what I've been excited for the past 2 years. I wanted it to match the Origins Collection.

EDIT: And man does Claire look ugly.

You're definitely in the minority but I agree with you. While I have ZERO doubts that this will be a great game, I'm not excited for it because it wasn't what I personally wanted out of this project and I'm a nitpicking bastard. The thing about the Gamecube REmake that made it so great was how it simultaneously added new elements without changing much of the context of the original game.

Personally, I'm tired of modern action games being so ubiquitous in design, I miss the days where games like MGS, Metroid, GTA and RE all had different interpretations on how to even fire a gun rather than the triggers to shoot. But that's just me. Like I said, I'm certain this game would be a mega hit.

Eh you got newcomers to the franchise and they weren’t old enough to know about the clunky controls. They just played Re4 and up. The first remake came out before RE4 was a hit so once that took off capcom never looked back.

b33446a28731c18195b5d2902e377e6c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ****, I didn't realize the Mr X with a hat was in the original concepts. I've seen people think he looks goofy with it, and sure it is pretty goofy, but I can see the logic behind it. A hat goes a long way in making 'ole handsome there pass as relatively human from a distance, which I mean is the point of the rest of the costume no? Claire might even try to speak to him now before he gets too close.

It's funny how many folks were saying how long it was taking, they were worried the project was cancelled, etc etc... part of me wonders after seeing the gameplay why it hasn't taken longer! They really seem to have given it a complete re-work, the characters and environments are so detailed and best of all, seems to reintroduce the horror element rather than focusing on action.

I think that's what I liked less about the later games. RE4 just seemed a complete 180 from the previous storyline and way you played it, though it probably started with Code Veronica.
I personally like RE more when it is a little more grounded. The lickers and Tyrants as biological weapons, rather than the weird old-looking little man with the old costume in RE4 and the dodgy twins in CV. It's been a while since I played 5....only played it through once...and cannot really remember it. 6 I've never played.
I think the improvements on the characters are great in RE2 Remake. I like that Leon's outfit actually bares some resemblance to an actual police uniform.

Holy ****...the way the headless zombie still grabs Leon and then rolls off him dead...****ing...my...unf unf unf....

I was more shocked at the way the zombie who had his skin ripped off like an OATS film...just splayed off and kept on coming!

In one of the demos I have seen, I saw a zombie get shot in the head many times to the point where it was missing the whole front half of his face from the upper lip on up, and still attacked leon

this game is going to be amazing!!

I was more shocked at the way the zombie who had his skin ripped off like an OATS film...just splayed off and kept on coming!

In one of the demos I have seen, I saw a zombie get shot in the head many times to the point where it was missing the whole front half of his face from the upper lip on up, and still attacked leon

this game is going to be amazing!!

Saw this to. Game is going to be the best zombie/ resident evil game since 4! The way the limbs fall off when you shoot them and how they come at you in hordes. It’s crazy! Also the part with the licker running across the window is amazing . The exploration also is another thing I can’t wait for. This game is my most anticipated after kh3

Back