Media Resident Evil 2 (1/25/2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 2 (Remake officially confirmed) WE DO IT!

I really hope the intros to both characters is structured the same way.

Just posted the same thing :lol

I hope when they show the zombie in the backseat, it isn't Leon's doppelganger :rotfl

vHmBSNS.gif

Imagine how photo-realistic this could look on current gen consoles. No third person camera crap, just transplant everything from REmake (including the Crimson Heads) and they'll hit home run. Oh, and don't even think about recasting Claire, that's why I didn't bought the new game. :lol
Crimson Heads would make it really faithful, and totally work with this game, unlike RE0. Some backtracking, narrow areas but also enough space to be able to deal with them. I dunno about putting them in the sewers...having Claire deal with that and Sherry could be a nightmare :lol I agree about Alyson Court btw! She's pretty nice too, and she was part of my childhood through an oddball show called The Comfy Couch.
Right here!

The distant moans was such a great choice for BGM.
I don't feel sad now missing out on Psycho's RE2 Ada now. I guess anyone who's got a Leon, could probably swap the new RPD head for the RE4 figure they got.[/QUOTE]I'm surprised HT didn't even do a variant of Ada like they did Leon and Krauser. Her RE2 outfit is her RE4 mercenaries outfit isn't it?

also ty for the idea!
That's one thing that bugged me, that he gets three upgrades and she gets nothing. She should of had at least something for her Browning HP, maybe like a scope or something.

Whenever I do her story, I get to the RPD without picking up items so I can get the key from Brad to get the SAA out of the locker.
Christ I despise that with Claire. She's way too underpowered. Her handgun has less rounds and I think only slightly more power than Leon's, I think she gets less rounds than Jill, and her bowgun just ****ing sucks. If there was bowgun powder, it'd work. I consider Claire B the hardest in the game, since she is just not prepared to deal with the stronger bosses. On Nightmare difficulty, I think I'd go insane...I always save the SMG just for her, to help compensate. And of course, Leon has his upgrades though even then, since you get the Shotgun and Magnum upgrades so late, Leon's arsenal is still far better than Claire's imo.
It's touch and go with those. The RE4 version I bought was fine, but the jacket fell apart. The jacket set floating around is great, and I have that coat and it's still holding up and didn't crumble like potato said >_>

FSLAR just got it too, and he's happy with it.

The RPD version I got had the wrist pegs snap off. The hands require very specific pegs, and not some standard one you'd see on a figure. They need to go deep within the hand to get it to latch. Luckily the seller replaced the body and pegs free of charge.
I'm beyond happy at this point :lol but yeah I know what you mean about the hands...it's so weird, what the hell? I kinda questioned, was it just me that got this? There were these HUGE pegs that had a screw like appendage. also lol, potato.
Glad I'm not the only one. Her voice in RE3 sounded tough and experienced, commanding yet still feminine. The newer games from RE5 onwards makes her sound like a college girl. :yuck
It's funny because in RE1, she was voiced by a high school girl! :lol And acted by one in the live action!
Just posted the same thing :lol

I hope when they show the zombie in the backseat, it isn't Leon's doppelganger :rotfl

vHmBSNS.gif
Great, now I take the intro even less seriously. Thanks Pliss :lol

Don't forget this one...

Reinventory.jpg

I never use it. :lol

Snake, since you mentioned Annette I found this in the Archive book:

11857551_152270955107767_731390402_n.jpg

Yeah that's where I remember it. I can't find my book, but I do have the 2nd book.

She could become like Lisa Trevor, maybe. A new Lisa Trevor would help...hell, imagine if Chief Irons got infected. That said, can you guys imagine how traumatized poor Sherry would be seeing that both her parents became those G abominations? :lol Makes me also wonder about how the story may change since REmake changed up things (mostly files, structures and what not) that made it become the real canon mansion incident as opposed to the original

She could do the whole "you won't take my Husband's legacy!" thing and inject herself. Maybe she could be a Scenario A extra boss while B keeps Mr. X.

Well, the N64 version had a file in the bus:

I haven't played the 64 in a very long time.

64 had a bunch of EX files that filled in gaps between RE1 and RE2, and even had stuff about Zero since it was being developed for that system.

Let's not forget the Licker scene.

I still remember getting freaked out by seeing it go by the window, and then you go into the next room and get that awkward camera angle looking in through the window. When I was a kid, I was way more afraid of them than the Hunters.

I played RE2 recently, and even though I knew it was coming I jumped when the Licker comes through the interrogation room's window :lol

She could do the whole "you won't take my Husband's legacy!" thing and inject herself. Maybe she could be a Scenario A extra boss while B keeps Mr. X.

Mmmhmmm.

1zpsdas.jpg

ANGEL2.png

Which is now Rockstar.

They're R* now? That logo is pretty fitting to Claire. That first outfit of Leon's is dorky :lol

Crimson heads don't make sense.

It should be zombie to licker once dead.

Back