Media Resident Evil 2 (1/25/2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 2 (Remake officially confirmed) WE DO IT!

They need to fix the elevation problem with the main hall. Where you meet Marvin, it's a small squad room right next to the waiting area which is level with that room... but if you go into the main hall, the entire room is a few feet above the waiting room due to the ramp :lol

I wonder in a new game + they give him the Forrest treatment and make him run around with bombs on him.

It's of the utmost importance :lecture

I wonder if they;ll be getting theur newer outfits like Code Veronica, RE2revelations, RE4, RE6 outfits and not these...

RE2LeonAlternateCostumes.PNG

emulator_links_by_clairelovers.jpg

or N64 outfit:

2njwoxh.jpg

Wow I never saw that N64 outfit before :lol

They should throw in all the other outfits they've had. I mean, in REmake Chris got his CV outfit and Jill got her RE3 outfit... it's only natural for Leon to get his RE4 look while Claire gets her CV look as well.

IIRC, in RE 1.5, wasn't Annette supposed to be a G monster too? I wonder if they would go with that this time around. Although, I don't think it's needed necessarily. They added the whole Lisa thing, so I wouldn't be surprised we got a brand new boss.

23312-185186.jpg

in RE2 you see that same jacket hanging next to Chris' desk. They better included all those Easter eggs.

If this shows up, I'm just taking it as confirmation of REmake 3 :lol

2330361-resident_evil_2_image_107_1.jpg

I just hope they don't use scenes from Darkside Chronicles or ORC.

Although I did enjoy this track:

If they do make it an over-the-shoulder game view and not fixed camera angles i hope they include a raid mode or mercs for it. If not, a battle game. Allthough i really wanna play the actual game i usually spend a vast amount of hours more playing the extra modes

MERCS> Raid Mode.

Plus, RE2 had the 4th survivor model, Tofu, and Extreme Battle Mode.

MERCS> Raid Mode.

Noooooooooooo

I do love Mercs. But mercs is essentially an arcade mode where its all shoot bangs. Raid mode you have to be more tactical and plan your things. Its also essentially an RPG where you need to grind your levels to boost your stats, find and make new weapons. Rather than just picking a guy with a load-out and jumping in. I love mercs, but Raid mode is far more of a satisfying experience

They can also add Ada's scenario from Darkside Chronicles:

adawong_2.jpg

Would multiplayer work at all? I guess they could do an Outbreak style scenario where it has nothing to do with Leon and Claire.

Damn work filter, I can't see it :lol

Would multiplayer work at all? I guess they could do an Outbreak style scenario where it has nothing to do with Leon and Claire.

Hhmmm, I'm not sure but I want this track for the credits.

js3-snookifistpump.gif

Definitely! It needs to be just as cheesy or GTFO :lol

Back