Media Resident Evil 2 (1/25/2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 2 (Remake officially confirmed) WE DO IT!

You do have a point, but that kinda contradicts Leon being B scenario how most fans see it. Maybe it's better just to leave the story alone.
Shrug :dunno who knows how it could go? If it's truly REmake style, anything really could happen.
Leon's armpits :lol

I know most of these, but some are a surprise. REDRUM is dead in your face in that one camera angle.

EX files are a must, but they should just be titled as a normal file. I believe they're titled EX, and that wouldn't make sense in a remake.
They could use something to denote them as the N64 files, but as a whole they shouldn't be that different.
Burger Kong is in RE3, too.
oh my god :lol

Yeah, it is.

It doesn't outright say anything about them NOT coming from a Zombie. So I don't understand how one would become a Licker without becoming a Crimson Head. I mean, just look at the Crimson Head's characteristics... it looks like it's half way between Zombie - Licker :dunno

I don't know why it's even a debate.

Gorillas are awesome. Have you never seen the Leon fight with them? Scary as hell.

I have, and it looks ridiculous.

I'm surprised Capcom didn't use Gorillas for Outbreak, the Zoo scenario.

Hater! The zoo level in ob2 is one of my favorites. Just remember the g virus spread from rats...abytbings possible!

But I agree it's ridiculous. Where did gorillas come from? Still one of the coolest scrapped designs kmo

It doesn't outright say anything about them NOT coming from a Zombie. So I don't understand how one would become a Licker without becoming a Crimson Head. I mean, just look at the Crimson Head's characteristics... it looks like it's half way between Zombie - Licker :dunno

I don't know why it's even a debate.

Licker - Resident Evil Wiki - The Resident Evil encyclopedia

Suspended - Resident Evil Wiki - The Resident Evil encyclopedia

I'll go with the zombie, crimson head, licker theory. :lol

Gorillas in RE aren't that special, I just encountered them in RE0. They took out Billy, he never stood a chance :lol and there went my shotgun and grenade launcher :(

Wait what?

oh my god :lol

HyedOXZ.jpg

wvVF0jc.jpg

tH5g16Q.jpg

So will we see hunters return?

Not in RE2....

You can find a hunter corpse in RE2 actually, in the room with the three Enhanced Lickers and the SMG ammo. It could work...but how would they fit into the RPD enviornment ?

Nvm. I read that really stupidly. I was going to say I never heard that before.

Eh I don't think they're needed. The MA121 model was scrapped after RE1 IIRC and they started using the Beta model.

You can find a hunter corpse in RE2 actually, in the room with the three Enhanced Lickers and the SMG ammo. It could work...but how would they fit into the RPD enviornment ?

You mean in here?

9GVwiQB.jpg

I always thought lickers were female because of the breast plates (or is the scapula?) I dunno.

Hunters could. Work in the labs for sure. Same with gorillas and man spiders.

Well we all have those. I don't think it's possible to determine the sex since all that stuff falls off.

Nah I know. But when I was a kid I meant. Always tjought they were female til I read into it several years ago. The appearance isn't really that feminine anyways.

Wait. No one mentioned it.

Baby alligators!! Or HD big momma gator!

They made them look too hulk looking in RE5... although it's a different model... it wasn't bad.

Wait. No one mentioned it.

Baby alligators!! Or HD big momma gator!

I did. I hope it isn't a 5 second boss fight. It should be at least two encounters. Like the Gravedigger in RE3.

Back